The nicest thing that's happened to you lately

Originally posted by Lordenlil
I really wanna see Satyricon then.. so are you going Blackspirit?

Ya, I'm going! >:eek:) Which is a nice thing that happened
to me today! I was going to buy tickets for the concert
today and it was sold out, and I had forgotten the
number I received when ordering the tickets... But
luckily this girl working at the post-office could find my
tickets by searching for my name! I was super-happy! >:eek:))
I hope you have ordered tickets Lordie?!

DWD: better to love and lost than to never have (been) loved at all....thats me:D BUT!!! Tonight on the bus i am going to try and change that:D its gonna take more than one night but you gotta start somewhere.....:)

It just came to my mind that yesterday I had written the last of the regular exams for the further education I'm doing. Next up are the final exams though :(
That's about the nice things happening to me.

woohoo!!
the nicest thing right now is that i'm in here :)
and I've got myself a new computer! a super duper one!! woohoo!! :D
And then i was at a Satyricon gig two nights ago, it was great!!! think my ribs are broke though :\
hurts like hell!
anyways, it was really fun going on partying after the gig with my brother and hes friends, sick bunch! haha!

I made pancake with my mom this afternoon.. and we listened Dark Tranquillity... seems she likes it, though she said she wouldn`t have travelled to Poland to see them ;)

ps: till now, she was only a Hammerfall and Iced Earth fan... :lol:

Well, today was great, I spent virtually the whole day with the girl I like and got to sit by her on the bus and all that corney stuff (sounds pathetic but it was fun:D ) but i ended on a lonely note:( but even though I'm lonely now I wanted to post that on this thread because over all the day was really great. :)

i'm listening to thyrfing for the first time....damn this is really great...:)
apart from that, nothing really nice.... i receive a lot of letters these days, makes me happy :D