The nicest thing that's happened to you lately

Originally posted by Gaunerin
I thought this is the "happy"-thread.....? I have no problem with joining the lamentation though......... :cry:

Am I the only person here not having any probs of being single?
I have a bunch of really nice friends to spend time with, also I enjoy times of being alone... it gives me a lot of spirit and creativity... I don't search for a partner, never did and still it happend that I had partners... shit happens, hehehe...

Originally posted by Morgana
I don't search for a partner, never did and still it happend that I had partners... shit happens, hehehe...

You know...I used to hate this saying when I was
single, that if you're not looking you will find one...
I thought it was bullshit.... BUT! I met my beloved
one at a time in my life when I was _not_ looking,
and didn't really think about being single...

First some replies:

@Gauny... Yes it is, and sorry bout that...:)

@Morg... Well, I´ve got nu problem with it, except for the fact that I miss her so...:cry: apart from that, everything is just fine :) I´m up on my happy wave and happier then ever :) And I really like the stuff you said about friends, exactly my thoughts!

And I guess they aren´t blind, just me beeing very selective ;)
I don´t fall in love or like girls instantly. It takes a looong while of friendship before I can get past the last blocks in my brain and actually admit to myself that I´m actually in love...

@Blackie... Yepp! That is so very correct :D

AND THEN.....--->

MY NEW COMPUTER HAS ARRIVED!!!!!
SO BEWARE! YOU WILL SOON BE TERRORIZED!!! :lol: :lol:

-phyros (the situation called for a good shout :) )

* * * * * * * * * * * * *WINTER IS COMING!!!!!! * * * * * * * * * * * * *
There is now finally snow on the mountains around here, but I hope there will be some down here as well, in not too long. But ppl say that there is quite a lot of snow 20 minutes further up the valley, which is where I lived until some months ago. just now I wish I lived there again..... :cry: (But only because of the snow)
* * * * * * Iiiiiiihhhh!!!! I LOVE SNOW!!!!! * * * * * * * *

Vintersorgen kommer. :lol:

Here, it's quite foggy and wet. I like it. Good for the skin. ;) And it creates a really nice atmosphere when it's dark, with all the city lights disappearing in the haze...

Originally posted by Morgana
Am I the only person here not having any probs of being single?
count me there too!:lol: Actually I'm having a good time ;)

btw, it was raining a lot in the last days, specially on the weekend... and that made me to go on for a walk. Yes, in the rain. I just love the smell of the woods then and the sound of the rain.

20 hours of travelling are not the nicest thing to happen to me, I must say, and I hope they pass by safe, as well - but what's coming after those 20 hours id great :D

In short words: Bye people, have a great time, my ass is already on en route to Norway, I just have to catch up with him!

Just sit tight everyone! ;)

I've only seen snow once in my life. :) Winters here average is maybe 50 degrees farenhiet...thats...um.... I forgot how to convet to Celesius. The formula is in my backpack but I'm too lazy to get it now. ;)