The nicest thing that's happened to you lately

I live in Piacenza, the blue-underlined town in this map:
italy_rel9

it doesn't work.....wait a minute

Here it is:
italy.gif

no way i can't see it...anyway it's the north of italy

Re-re-re- edit!: if you want, go there: http://www.mi.cnr.it/WOI/deagosti/regions/emilia.html then click on "map" and watch in the north-east part of the map

Originally posted by Blackspirit
The nicest thing happening to me today: I BOUGHT MY TICKET(S)
TO THE BORKNAGAR SHOW NEXT WEEK!!!!!!! *Faints*

:cry: ....don't you remind me of that desaster! ;) I'm so jealous! :cry:
Nah, I hope you'll have a good time there (I'm sure you will) and I also hope you'll let us (unfortunate ones) know how it went. We want all details ;) :D

Originally posted by winter-frost
I just got high speed internet here at the college. I was without the net for over 3 weeks!

Yeah, haven't seen much of you the past few weeks! Nice to see you're back....even with a new avatar! (I think)

Originally posted by Gaunerin
:cry: ....don't you remind me of that desaster! ;) I'm so jealous! :cry:
Nah, I hope you'll have a good time there (I'm sure you will) and I also hope you'll let us (unfortunate ones) know how it went. We want all details ;) :D

:eek:P
I am hoping to get to take some pics of course,
with a charged batterypack this time (grrrr)!!!!!

I am going to learn some new things at work
the following weeks, and it feels good.

The best thing that happened lately was discovering bands like In the woods..., Enslaved and Moonsorrow.
Why am I always so late on picking up the cool bands? :)

Originally posted by Mocika
I made pancake with my mom this afternoon.. and we listened Dark Tranquillity... seems she likes it, though she said she wouldn`t have travelled to Poland to see them ;)

ps: till now, she was only a Hammerfall and Iced Earth fan... :lol:

You have a cool mom!

Originally posted by At The Gates
The best thing that happened lately was discovering bands like In the woods..., Enslaved and Moonsorrow.
Why am I always so late on picking up the cool bands? :)

yeah,moonsorrow rules!:headbang: ...and my mom asked me for going with me to the nightwish-concert a few weeks ago...:eek:

:wave: @ FailingAcension & Gaunerin

Has anyone heard this news yet???

New TENHI album in November

The new album by the Finnish group will appear on 11th November, "Väre" the title of the album shows Tenhi´s meaningful further development. The songs combine the atmospheric partly rocky moments of "Kauan" with the shamenistic sounds of the mini CD "airut:ciwi".

:eek: I think Opeth comes out November 11th here in the states as well.

Oki, now you can all know, that Ziu came here safely :) And that's the best things happening to me lately :) :)

Oh, and it's still snow here!!!!!! :D * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ** * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * (I'll always love snow;) )

Do we have a weather thread? If not I think we should start one! Right now its dreary and rainy, but we won our marching band contest today so I am pleased. :)
EDIT: I WANNA SEE SNOW! :cry:

Hehe... Thanx Gaunerin!:D Buy sadly I don't think anyone can send me snow with as fars south as I live, BUT!!!! Maybe I could talk my parents into visiting my uncle up north where they have snow. Hehe....doubt it though. Here we don't have much of a winter. But I do know what cold is. I visited Canada 3 years ago (thats when I gotto see snow) and It was COLD. :)