The nicest thing that's happened to you lately

Originally posted by Ziuwarian
20 hours of travelling are not the nicest thing to happen to me, I must say, and I hope they pass by safe, as well - but what's coming after those 20 hours is great :D

In short words: Bye people, have a great time, my ass is already on en route to Norway, I just have to catch up with him!

Just sit tight everyone! ;)

Damn I missed you leaving... have a great time and hug Fjell for me, esp today for her Birthday! :)

Originally posted by Mocika
I made pancake with my mom this afternoon.. and we listened Dark Tranquillity... seems she likes it, though she said she wouldn`t have travelled to Poland to see them ;)

ps: till now, she was only a Hammerfall and Iced Earth fan... :lol:

Just read your post in At The Gates quote... so I had to go and quote as well :)

My mom is not a metal fan, but she os cool enough to watch metal vids with me. :)

Oh, pancake it the keyword I'm hungry an will make two of them now :)

We've got snow!!!!!!!!!! LOADS OF SNOW!!!!! :eek:))))
It has not melted away as it usually does at the start
of winter....! Before going to bed some time during last
night I peaked out the window and saw the most
incredible sight in months...! :eek:))) It was great, and of
course I shot some pics! I'll put them out in the pic
thread!

And when I woke up today I was going to take pics of
the snow in daylight, only to see two snowmen outside
our bedroom window!!! It was _SO_ amazing, I still
feel it! :eek:) Really cute!

One more really nice thing, I had bought this card of a
flower, and put it in a frame to surprise my boy, and he
really really liked it. We are going to decorate the
appartment in some way, and he loved the style of the
frame and everything... Great! :eek:)

Originally posted by Blackspirit
We've got snow!!!!!!!!!! LOADS OF SNOW!!!!! :eek:))))
It has not melted away as it usually does at the start
of winter....! Before going to bed some time during last
night I peaked out the window and saw the most
incredible sight in months...! :eek:))) It was great, and of
course I shot some pics! I'll put them out in the pic
thread!

And when I woke up today I was going to take pics of
the snow in daylight, only to see two snowmen outside
our bedroom window!!! It was _SO_ amazing, I still
feel it! :eek:) Really cute!

One more really nice thing, I had bought this card of a
flower, and put it in a frame to surprise my boy, and he
really really liked it. We are going to decorate the
appartment in some way, and he loved the style of the
frame and everything... Great! :eek:)

Wow snow... cool! Hope we'll get snow here soon too :) I can barely wait :) /me likes snow :D
My best wishes for you and your boy Blackie... hope you can agree how you should decorate your apartment :)

Originally posted by The Nomad
I learned to drive a manual transmission car today! That was pretty neat. And I get my laptop (for work) tomorrow!

someday maybe....for now I suck at it and am quite happy driving automatic :p

F_V (lost count of how many times the car died trying to learn...)

Thanks Morg and At The Gates! We listened Iced Earth this weekend while we were working in the garden (collectiong leaves... etc, etc.) :lol:

On Saturday during the leaves collecting hours my mom lost her wedding ring. Of course she noticed it only in the evening at home so instead of being lazy and sleeping all Sunday long we went back and after examining through 3 bag of leaves we found it! ;) hehe... and on the way home it started to rain and as usual i had left my raincoat and umbrella at home... :lol:

lol @ F_V, i can picture it quite clearly :)

tomorrow i'm going to a cafe where two local deathmetal bands will play, and the place will as usual be packed with people whom are cled in black, metalminded and in general very cool :)

Hmm...I haven't been here for a while....decided to bump for a second.. :)

Last Saturday was nice, I went to see Satyricon (and to other bands, Khold and Black Dawn) in nearby town with a friend from UM. Even tho those two other bands cancelled (no idea about Black Dawn, Khold's tour buss had accidently driven into a ditch and it was stuck :lol: ), I had great time in meeting new people :) I've also got bunch of new CD's, including two Vintersorg which I'm very happy about after long waiting.

nicest thing happend latly: got a message on my phone on saturaday.. it was from Karldin :D and she asked me to a party at her place next weekend... :)
but got another message from her today, and it was canceld :\
well, was not that bad since it did not fit well with my aldready made plans for the weekend...

Oooh! and i was on Dovre today, it was awsome up there now! all the leafless trees was completly white by frost! it was a great sight!

Originally posted by Somber Soul
And how do you like manual transmission? I've never driven automatic transmission in my life. :)

The gas pedal was real light with the clutch pressed, so I had trouble keeping the engine speed from going to high when I went to first, so I'd jump to 25 mph (40 kph) real quick, and I'd usually forget that I have to go to 2nd gear... But I only did it for 20 minutes in a parking lot, no driving in traffic. I'll see if they'll let me get a manual transmission car when I start renting in a month...

But it was pretty neat... I can see why it'd be annoying in heavy traffic.

Oh sure, if you're stuck in a traffic jam, it's always 1st gear...brake...no gear...1st gear...gas...maybe 2nd gear...brake...no gear... You get the idea. It can strain your foot and give you a cramp. :lol:

IIIIiiiiiiiihhhh!!!!!!!! :D NOW it's REAL winter here!!! :D Lots of snow, white everywhere, and it's snowing at the moment too! Much!! :D I luv it!!

Oh, and I look forward to tomorrow, cause then Ziu and I are going to Bergen to see the Borkis gig. Just hope the mountains will be open..... :D