The nicest thing that's happened to you lately

Last night i went to a pub with some friends and we took a thing...don't know how could it be called in english, anyway it's a tall cylinder with some litres of beer inside, you have some glasses to drink this beer (on draught) we were 8 and we drank 6 litres of beer (3 light ale and 3 bitter) :D

I haven't been here in a while... :(
I'm in training the whole time I'm at work, and I barely have time to check UM. And my evenings are spent with friends or getting ready to move out. And I move out in only 5 days! My friends find out where they go in 4 days (on Halloween!). I have to have surgery on November 11th, so I'll not be leaving for abroad until mid-December. :mad:

but hey, it was good I could catch up today. I'll be around more in November.

well maybe this is way off topic but the nicest thing that has happened to me lately was:
I got a girlfriend and just the girl that was driving me into insanity(love insanity) heh

nicest thing latly, mu ex asked my out today... just for a friendly beer... but i did not have time for it :\ worked 3 hours over-time today, and I'm kinda beat..
but it was really nice of her to ask, since i have not heard much from her since we broke up...

EEEK!! forgot the biggest thing of all!
yesterday i bought myself a nwe bass :D ESP LTD F-205! wheeee!
just love that bass! it is just lovly to play on! and i looks great!
and best of all, Steve DiGiorgio use one too :D

and btw Morg, that link was great :lol:

I've just seen Norwegian groove rockers, Honcho, live
and I think they were great!! What's even better is
that my friend really-really liked it, so finally we have
some music in common again! Lol >:eek:)

Now I have to try to write something about the show,
which I find a bit difficult as I haven't heard them
before... We'll see what I can manage to put down.
But I'll leave it for tomorrow, after work, so I have
something to look forward to :eek:)

OH! And I went to the post-office today and picked
up a package from Russia. Guess what it was!? >:eek:)
The cd's from Soulburner! :eek:)))) Yeeeaaaaaaaah!!!!!

Bought some new albums for the first time in quite a while...

Borknagar - Quintessence (finally)
Emperor - Emperor/Wrath of the Tyrant (finally)
In Flames - The Jester Race (finally)
Lacuna Coil - Comalies, ltd ed.
Paradise Lost - Symbol Of Life, ltd. ed.
In The Eyes of Death III (got this one for free)

And tonight I'm going to a halloween party. :headbang:

I AM THE GOD OF ALL THINGS UNHOLY!

I just replaced the harddrive on my MP3 player. I went from a 10Gb (approx 10,000 min of music) to a 60Gb (60,000 min) drive. I don't have 60,000 minutes of music (yet), but I've already filled it with 28,000 minutes (20 days) of music, and I still have 50 CDs or so to add.

And I got a hefty check from work (most of it was reimbursement, but still) and I could finally pay off my last credit card bill...

Originally posted by Lordenlil
Paradise Lost - Symbol Of Life, ltd. ed.

Would you mind telling how you like it (in short)!? I used to be a huge PL fan up until the "one second" album and I heard the new one is a bit back to the roots!? I don't really believe it, that's why I ask.

Nicest thing for me: I got home from a seminar I attended since monday. I'm so happy to be home again :)
(unfortunately I'll be gone for another week on monday :( Oops....wrong thread ;) )

I was a huge Paradise Lost fan early ninety's having all vinyl of early works~lost paradise, in dub, gothic.
Compared to early stuff it sounds like Depeche Mode, but I find it a rather good to listen, not back to thier roots by no means though~but progressive in a sense from thier last release.:)

This is not exactly a "nicest thing", but well: this afternoon i was worried about some stuff about my bestfriend, but now it's all ok..
I'm a bit (read: A LOT) paranoid ;)

Another thing that i don't know how to define is that a friend of mine asked me out and i really don't know what to do..:(