The nicest thing that's happened to you lately

To You Too!!!
43.gif

I just found out today (Halloween) where I'll be headed for work! I was quite surprised that they told me today because I'm leaving in 5 weeks, and the business needs will change by then, but we'll see. We'll have to keep our fingers crossed that they don't change their minds on the location I'm to be at: Tarragona, Spain. HOO-AH!!!

:hotjump:

(And I'm telling all of you before any of my friends find out because it's 1am, and I have to tell more people!). I found out at 1pm, and had a banquet for the "Road School" until 4. Then I had to find a place to store all my stuff and I didn't get home until 1845. I slept until 10, when I went to hairbanger's ball (80's metal cover band), and I just got home... now I have 8 hours to pack everything I own. :s

Oh, and I won't have much net access this weekend, so I'll be back on Monday...

The best thing that has happened to me lately - and you can count in the alst years as well - was that Ziu came to me, and stayed here for two weeks!! :) :) Our little trip to Bergen was also fun; especially on the way home, when we couldn't see much in any direction, because of snow and wind. Tjihi, there was mountains on the sides, down to just some 20 metres to the side, but we saw only white!!! We could even less see where they ended, hehe! :D That was fun! (although I must admit it was a little bit scary at times, as well... :-/ )
The Borknagar gig was also great, but I wasn't entirely well just then, so that was a bit annoying... but else it was cool!! :)

But it wasn't any fun when Ziu had to leave...... :cry: ..... :cry: Wish he didn't have to go at all, but at least we'll see each other again, in not too long!! (I'm saving for plane tickets) :)

hello, there!

haven't been here for quite a while and what do i see?

a lovestory between ziu and fjelltussa? that's great! :D
so internetrelationships do work!?
eighter way it's really cool, wish you all the best!
so what else is new here?:)

And rather great, I might add! :) Yes :)

Oh, and to write as hort summary about the gig in Bergen (tho I not focused on the gig, as Fjelltussa felt not good, not to say she was ill that night :cry: )

Got to wait some time, cause we were there rather early (went to McDonalds, which I always discover to be a major mistake after tasting the food in every single restaurant of them and after being molested by rather aggressive flower sellers we got in and waited some more inside the venue. Then, we waited some 30 minutes after the doors opened before the stage... waiting for Fintroll to open... to discover Borknagar sneaking on stage and Mr. V hurrily announcing "The genuine pulse". I can't say the entire setlist, but some of the other songs were:

Eye of Oden
Soul Sphere
Colossus
The black token
Gods of my world
A tale of pagan tongue
Grimland domain
The dawn of the end
Oceans rise
far from complete this setlist, they played at least 12 songs I think. Sorry...

Sorry, can't remember much more than that :) But it was a nice gig, tho the crowd was not too carried away with it - cold land, cold people ;) But I'm still wondering what happened to Finntroll? Did they end up in some other place where they selled beverage?? Hmm...

Originally posted by Ziuwarian
But I'm still wondering what happened to Finntroll? Did they end up in some other place where they selled beverage?? Hmm...

They cancellend, in Oslo as well. I guess mr V can answer
this better, but I read it was cause the travelling in
Norway is really expensive, and since the rest of the
European tour was cancelled as well they probably didn't
bother?

Great to hear that you enjoyed the show :eek:) Now, hurry
up and move so we can bang together at the Inferno! :eek:)

Originally posted by Fleischwolf
hey, eating at mcdonalds is always a major mistake!
:) :D :) :D

Lol, SO true! >:eek:P No wonder fjell felt ill :eek:P hehe...

Anyways, I'm really glad, cause I've learnt some new stuff
on my guitar! The most common major and minor chords!! :eek:))
This is great for me since I've been kind of stuck in one place
for a long time... Anyways, anyone know a good technique
of how to remember which chords you're playing? I just can't
seem to get it into my head. I'd rather just play them, not
know what their names are! lol.. >:eek:P

The nicest thing lately happened a few hours ago. I saw a great In Flames concert and met and talked to Mikael Åkerfeldt of Opeth and Olli + Fredrik from Amon Amarth.

Originally posted by Blackspirit
Anyways, anyone know a good technique
of how to remember which chords you're playing?

practise! there isn't really any other way!;) :p

oh, i talked to björn gelotte from in flames recently at a festival! soilwork and peter tätgren where also there!:D :)

jesper seemed a bit annoyed and anders fridén wasn't there at all. but still not bad!:) :D

Originally posted by The Nomad
I just found out today (Halloween) where I'll be headed for work! I was quite surprised that they told me today because I'm leaving in 5 weeks, and the business needs will change by then, but we'll see. We'll have to keep our fingers crossed that they don't change their minds on the location I'm to be at: Tarragona, Spain. HOO-AH!!!

Well...I know you don't really know when you will be send to which country.....but is Germany also one of the possible countries?

The nicest thing that happened me lately was that I got finally got my order from EMP. Damn late, but definiatly worth the wait! The happiest moment in this month probably, and in this half-year too.

Originally posted by Guttorm
The nicest thing that happened me lately was that I got finally got my order from EMP. Damn late, but definiatly worth the wait! The happiest moment in this month probably, and in this half-year too.

What great stuff did you get then?

Originally posted by Fleischwolf
oh, i talked to björn gelotte from in flames recently at a festival! soilwork and peter tätgren where also there!:D :)

jesper seemed a bit annoyed and anders fridén wasn't there at all. but still not bad!:) :D

So, you were at the 666? ;) Were you also at the concert itself then?