The nicest thing that's happened to you lately

no, i wasn't! i had no money for it! and to go to the 666 was also not planed by me, because i was there last year and didn't like it much! but a friend phoned me and told me that he had some cards left and so i wnet there! where you at the concert?

I went to Root Cellar Records and picked up some new CD's and the first Bathory Vinyl to complete my Bathory collection;)

Here is thier website http://www.rootofallevil.com/

CD's~
Bathory~True Black Essence (history)
Bloodbath~Resurrection through carnage
Opeth~Welcome to the Drapery Falls Cafe (live Chicago 4-26-01)
Lilitu~The Earth Gods
And Oceans~The Dynamic Gallery of Thoughts

Originally posted by Gaunerin
Well...I know you don't really know when you will be send to which country.....but is Germany also one of the possible countries?
Nearly all countries are possibilities. Actually, a coworker of mine will be sent to Germany (I forget exactly where), but she's not leaving until January, so it's even more likely that it'll get changed.

Speaking of which, I just came into the office today, and looking at some of the information around, the Tarragona job might be done by the time I get out there... it doesn't seem likely, but that's what the data says... But I'm done worrying about it... what happens happens.

Originally posted by Fleischwolf
no, i wasn't! i had no money for it! and to go to the 666 was also not planed by me, because i was there last year and didn't like it much! but a friend phoned me and told me that he had some cards left and so i wnet there! where you at the concert?

Yes, I was at the gig itself. You can read my review in the concert-related thread. With the tickets, the entrance fee for the 666 would've only cost 10 Euro. But I didn't go there obviously.

Originally posted by Gaunerin
What great stuff did you get then?

Well, a little bit of everything, mostly viking metal though:

Enslaved - Frost (A lot better than I thought, and I guess the later pieces are even greater)
Vintersorg - Ödemarkens Son (Magical...)
Skyclad - Folkémon (Great music with a sense of english humour)
Thyrfing - Thyrfing (A masterpiece...)
Hagalaz' Runedance - Frigga's Web (EDIT) (Great and somehow magical folk/pagan music. The playing time could be longer though, but it's still great)
Mithotyn - Gathered around the Oaken Table (Melodic and good!)
Amon Amarth - Once Sent from the Golden Hall (Have heard too less to say anything yet...)
Blind Guardian - Battalions of Fear (Not so good, but it's their first after all...)

And now there's another half year till the next order:):(...

Iiiiiihhhh!!! A nice thing..... The teacher sent around the papers on which it sais how much each of the students has been absent, and, despite my now rather large (and constantly growing) number of days and classes absent, it has only been noted 2 DAYS AND 1 CLASS!!!!!!! :D Oooooh, if they continue their good work like that, I'll have a funny last year at school! :D

Originally posted by Vladimir
Guttorm did you get Frigga's web From Hagalaz Runedance?
Hagalaz Runedance is good:)

Yep, I meant Frigga's Web, forgot to write it though:)
They're really good, their music is kind of a portal to an other time. It is good too, that they only use non-electrical (except for some keyboard-parts) instruments in their music. Old folk instruments, that would have been forgotten otherwise.

Iiiiiihhhh!!! A nice thing..... The teacher sent around the papers on which it sais how much each of the students has been absent, and, despite my now rather large (and constantly growing) number of days and classes absent, it has only been noted 2 DAYS AND 1 CLASS!!!!!!! Oooooh, if they continue their good work like that, I'll have a funny last year at school!

That sounds like a good school:)! And free!

Originally posted by Guttorm
Yep, I meant Frigga's Web, forgot to write it though:)
They're really good, their music is kind of a portal to an other time. It is good too, that they only use non-electrical (except for some keyboard-parts) instruments in their music. Old folk instruments, that would have been forgotten otherwise.

And Andrea from Hagalaz is cool too.
She has written her own book the ancient fires of midgard! :cool:

The niced thing today was that I finally found some houseshoes who look like tigerfeet :D

url]

........ Mushfilter: ON....

Time to be sentimental again, but I really appreciated this message
in my guestbook at a http://www.darkdate.com of all silly places.

"Oh, beautiful thou who my heart hath beseiged and stolen.
Angel swirled in deaths radiant beauty. How can it be that your
eyes work past my weakling failures, and you still see me, as
purely as i only know how to see you? My beautiful... eternally...
beloved... "

*sigh* *blush*

Originally posted by MeaCulpa
beloved... "

Beautiful!....... wow! :eek:)

Originally posted by MeaCulpa

beloved... "

:cry:

Originally posted by Vladimir
And Andrea from Hagalaz is cool too.
She has written her own book the ancient fires of midgard! :cool:

Yeah, she seems to be a lot active in all kinds of pagan and nature-things. And I've heard about the book, but it's probably in german anyway:mad::)

Hmm, wait, english title...