The nicest thing that's happened to you lately

No I think Andera releasted it first in English.There is also the German version wich I'm soon going to read "Die alten Feuer von Midgard"...

Andrea rules :) but she should use more German lyrics-for they simply sound better (in my ears) and I think "das Labyrinth" is one of her best texts

did not really know where to put this, but ended up in this thread...
anyways, it starts out as a really nice thing, I was at the movies with my ex this other day, which was really nice... and she dont even hate me anymore :D anyways, we saw The Red Dragon, and she found it scarry sometimes(and well, it kinda was :))... and when it was scarry she grabbed hold of me like she used to do before we broke up... which allso was really nice...

but all this confuses me, cuz she is with someone else now... and have been for some time, and i have met another girl, which I'm really interested in...

but while we saw that movie, all my old feelings came back...
aargh, hate feeling :\

hum, i just received an email from my girlfriend, what is actually nice (she is actually very nice as well), and the main thing in it was that (tranlation):

"I was at the gig of one of my friend's band. It was great, until the moment i ended breasts naked in a crazy pogo [middle of the stage where everybody jump "fight" and stage dive i hope you know what i mean].... I explain to you : in fact i had taken a new nice top which closes itself with strings on the back, it is very sexy but it is so light that i do not put bra under. As it was the first time i was wearing it i did not know it was easy to unlace the strings...so i was jumping etc. and one of my friends began to pull on the strings and delaced them. For avoiding that my top falls off, i kept it with my hands on my chest. My friend, who was laughing, pushed me into the "pogo" [where everybody is jumping fighting ect.] and there i could not avoid all the people because i was still holding my top and then a guy hit me with his shoulders and i was very near to fall and hurt so i laid my hands free in order to catch somedy and stand up half naked rather than be walked over by the people. I was so ashamed".

Now what am i supposed to think of that ?

Originally posted by Rabenreich
No I think Andera releasted it first in English.There is also the German version wich I'm soon going to read "Die alten Feuer von Midgard"...

Andrea rules :) but she should use more German lyrics-for they simply sound better (in my ears) and I think "das Labyrinth" is one of her best texts

If it's in english then I might buy it in the future.

And yep, even though I do not understand much from the german language, I think more of the lyrics should be in that language! As they play german folk or pagan music, it would sound more real and the feeling of the music would be better if Andrea sang in her mother-language.

@Phildwarf - No idea, really...

Originally posted by Phildwarf
Now what am i supposed to think of that ?

I don't know what you're supposed to think of it, but I'm laughing...

Anyway, good stuff has been happening to me... mostly, but I don't remember much of it... Except last night's Arch Enemy concert. The 4 opening bands sucked, but AE were as good as last time... but more music! And I took my new digital camera out for a test-run, and most of the 62 pictures I took turned out fantastic!

wow... i got Silent Hill 2 just now.. i know its not the newest game but i like it... lets scream together in the dark:lol:

oopss... and i ordered some cd i`ve benn looking for a while..

I will worship that avi :D

I was in Germany for a few days... tasted as much German beer as
I could.. hehe.. was nice. Also visited a skyscraper and some chuches (know thy enemy) in Frankfurt.
Also, today I finally purchased the latest Opeth