The nicest thing that's happened to you lately

Originally posted by Blackspirit
Let me guess --> Seducer's Embrace? >:eek:) That's fucking
sweet! >:eek:))))

As for me, I got the shock of my life today, one of my
dreams actually came through!!!?!! Well, it has not come
through YET, but it will, in December!.....

SCREAM MAGAZINE will use a live review of mine pluss
the picture(s) I took! :eek:)))) Scream is _the_ magazine for
me... I've always wanted to write for them, since the first
time I bought the mag! Fucking brilliant!

*dies*

Weeeeee!!!! That's fucking cool!!!! (reminds me that I haven't bought the mag since septeber or smth, cause of a little shortage of money.... saving what I've had, but then) I'll buy the december issue, of course!!

Btw, I havn't seen (or noticed) anything there written by a female before... maybe that's just because all the regulars there are males, but anyway, that's really cool! Wish you good luck in the future as well! :D

Originally posted by Lordenlil
eeeeeeeeeyyyyyyhh!!

Look what I got!!!
Actually it looks pretty tiny on the pic.. and I'm swollen, and lips
are dry.. but it's cool!
Later I will have one of those pointy things instead :D

:eek: i love piercings! i have one of those pointy things somewhere in my ear and i can't stop playing with it.....if i had one in my lip i would be always with a hand on my face ;)

Originally posted by Lordenlil
eeeeeeeeeyyyyyyhh!!

Look what I got!!!
Actually it looks pretty tiny on the pic.. and I'm swollen, and lips
are dry.. but it's cool!
Later I will have one of those pointy things instead :D

piercing.jpg

I guess I'm quite happy with having only my ears and nose pierced, if I take a look at your lip...

Nah - it's a lot better now :)
That pic was taken like 1 hour after I got it.. hehe

Ok - so I'm happy now cuz I got my concentration back again. studies are going well these days... so I must confess I have such a good conscience now...
All i wanna say, really, is:

Work & school = good, too much girls = bad

:D

I had a great time yesterday! ( for once:D ) I got to go with 4 of my friends who all happen to be females:D and see a movie, eat out, and buy a new CD! More Nile. We listined to it on the way home, which was funny with a bunch of girls who were listining to Sugar Cult. They even wanted me to burn them a copy! :lol: Fun day.....

Today I had made a nice phone call, now I'm invited for dinner tomorrow :)
Going to Bremen, have to take all the CDs with me I bought lately, so my friend can check them and might order some of them.

(Oh yeah, Gauny, I think you know where I'll be... hope it brings me on different thoughts...)

*Morg feels a fire, but afraid to burn*

Yeah Morg, I know. Please pass on my regards :)
I actually got invited for coffee tomorrow but I think my friend has a little problem with the new computer and I'm supposed to fix it (or ruin everything, hehehe :D )