The nicest thing that's happened to you lately

Morg payed me a visit today and brought a video from WOA 1998 with her which was fun to watch :D :headbang:
You left an Amon Amarth CD in my player btw. I'll keep it in a safe place until we meet again sometime.

Is that the video with all the errors in the titles?
For instance, they´ve spelled Haggard's song "Lost (Robins Song)" into "Lost Robinson", quite funny actually :lol:
And if I am correct, the Borknagar-clip has totally wrong title just as the Kovenant's...

Yep, that is the video. But I didn't recognize those errors you mentioned because I am not too familiar with those bands. And on the backcover of the video an interview with Borkies was announced but well....there was none.

Originally posted by Gaunerin
Morg payed me a visit today and brought a video from WOA 1998 with her which was fun to watch :D :headbang:
You left an Amon Amarth CD in my player btw. I'll keep it in a safe place until we meet again sometime.

Oki doki, I guess I'll be busy with the stuff I'll review, so I won't miss it much for the next few days... :D

And about the Wacken vid... :lol: it was fun to see it again... hihihi...

I just got back from my dad's house. His wife cooked a turkey for me after I thought they forgot about me. I didn't really care about celebrating Thanksgiving, but it was nice to have some turkey since it's been forever. :)

I am now having a few beers and listening to some Vintersorg so that's pretty nice. :p

Hehe I just picked the first piece of chocolat from my Adventskalender,and I'm quite happy...:D Adendskalender rule!
But my head hurts as hell.Fuckin' hangover...

Last Friday i went to see Deicide and Mystic Circle... and I had a really great time. There was full hourse and the bands seemd to enjoy it (though they had problems at the border and had to wait.. ).

Yesterday I had a nice dinner with my friend in a Chinese restaurant and also yesterday the cds and the t-shirt i had ordered finally arrived. :D

What shirt and CDs did you get? *curious*

I've been to the dentist this morning and it didn't hurt or anything. It took him only 10 minutes to fix it :) I'm having a headache since then though.

Originally posted by Gaunerin
What shirt and CDs did you get? *curious*
old cds... Trauma: Suffocate in slumber, Barathrum: Saatana and a Winds t-shirt(I was looking for soo long)

I've been to the dentist this morning and it didn't hurt or anything. It took him only 10 minutes to fix it :) I'm having a headache since then though.
oopss.... u made me confused... i should go to the dentist this week or next week too... :( and i dont want a headache either....

Whoi whoi whoi! Finally! >:eek:)

One of my bosses at work are quitting to try a higher
position at another ikea warehouse.... She told me to
apply for her position and that she would speak only
positive about me, so that I might get her old job :eek:)
That's pretty damn nice to hear! :eek:) And then she said;
If they don't give me her position I should apply at the
other ikeawarehouse and I'll get it there instead as
she'll be the boss >:eek:) I think this is damn cool, and
finally - FINALLY something new is happening. I've
been close to quitting many times now... :eek:P

Other than that; I was invited to a new year's eve
party, and I think I want to go to it too! :eek:) hehe....

Originally posted by Brute
Thats great BlSpirit! Hope you'll get the new job and a raise too :D

Muahahaha!!! >:eek:))) You bet I'll get the raise! >:eek:)))

Btw, how's your jobhunting going? Gave it all up or what?
Right now there would be nothing better than staying
home all day and just NOT work!... bleh..........

Originally posted by Blackspirit
Muahahaha!!! >:eek:))) You bet I'll get the raise! >:eek:)))

Btw, how's your jobhunting going? Gave it all up or what?
Right now there would be nothing better than staying
home all day and just NOT work!... bleh..........

Well... my jobhunting isn't going great atm :( but i'll be back in buisness soon i hope :) oh btw: wanna trade with me? i'll get your job and you can take my spot at "arbetsförmedlingen"? :D