The nicest thing that's happened to you lately

Sneezing.... it feels good sneezing when it's tickling
in your nose >:eek:P hehehe.... I just sneezed seven
times in a row! I feel messed up >:eek:P

Too bad about the Thyrfing gigs Morg! :eek:( I want to
see them too! :eek:/ Hope I'll be able to get them to
Norway some time... I've tried once, I will not give up!

@Gauny....:D

@Morg... Greetings...:p

Anyways, it actually has happened some nice things to me in the last week, it all started with the DT concert, and from that on, my weekend was a hit...:D what happened? well, öhm, well, lots of things...:lol: AND I´m not gonna tell the whole world about it...:p

but anyways :wave:

-phyros (you can´t cook the chef you know..;) )

Originally posted by Morgana
Hey nice, we had -7 today and I hope to make it to x-mass fest in Essen tomorrow... my work (boss) might gives me a hard time... and I won't be able to go then :cry:

it was -12 in the morning!:D

@Morg: I hope u can go and you will enjoy it.

Nicest thing : last week i went to Stonehenge :) really cool place it was....i was listening Orchid during that day....excellent felling :D

Another nice thing is that next week i'm going back to France !! Finally ! This english trip was beginning to get on my nerves....
And the week after i'm going to Amsterdam :D

Originally posted by Phildwarf
Another nice thing is that next week i'm going back to France !! Finally ! This english trip was beginning to get on my nerves....
Just travelling around Europe or work related journies?

Originally posted by Mocika
it was -12 in the morning!:D

@Morg: I hope u can go and you will enjoy it.

Thanks, but I just got home and I have to start work tomorrow morning at 6 o'clock. It takes me 1 1/2 hour one way... so I'm not going... there is no way I'm up at 5 if I get home around 2 or later. Esp. not the way I feel now... need by bed...

Originally posted by Phildwarf
Nicest thing : last week i went to Stonehenge :) really cool place it was....i was listening Orchid during that day....excellent felling :D

I've been there (stonehenge) some years ago..i remember it was cool!
Oh, you're lucky! i would like to travel everywhere, one of my dreams is travel all Europe with my friend....oh well, maybe...:)