The nicest thing that's happened to you lately

Gaunerin@ Morgana@ well, it was fun because the men do it to himselves, it becomes really sick from me if the men picked up someone on street, know what I mean... ...okay... it was a bit bad to laugh about it, it was just too bad to take it serious, i can hardly believe it now too

Hmm, this was what I read in the newspaper (I just read it a second time) I exactly told you what was in our newspaper but nevermind..

Congrats Blackspirit!

Nicest thing for me: last night i was (like almost every saturday) with my friends and some other guys that i'm really starting to find very nice; well, apart from the fact that it's been very funny, my friends brought me a present, some elves ( a sort of statuette i mean ;) ) i didn't expect it! (i'm mad about elves) :D

Good luck! And be sure to pick up some Vintersorg tunes in the process. You could start with "Rundans", a lovely acoustic song. ;)

it`s snowing here!! :hotjump: everything looks beautiful right now, I took some pics ... posting sometime later...

6:am here.. just got home from the Vienna trip. Beside the difficulties and problems, the concerts were great! now im off to the bathroom to get ready to leave to work...

@Blackspirit: I think it's only a rumor you don't eat people. I've heard different stories.
Btw, congratulations on the article.

@Morgana: Thank you for the nice welcome. I'm sorry, I haven't been home for the last couple of days and couldn't reply earlier.

@Rabenreich: *hehe* *blush* Thank you.

I like Rabenreich's new avatar, by the way. Another recruit of the Blackspirit circle. ;) Maybe Lordenlil and me should dig out our BS-fakes again...or do new ones in the new and improved BS-style. Who knows, who knows. :devil:

@ Blackspirit: congratulation :)

@ winter-frost: great, hope you enjoy playing as much as I do :)

@ Ymir: the dutch press seems to have changed right infos...

@ Absinthe: that's ok, don't worry... not every person can be on the board each day... I'm often break off from the work I do on the computer, just to sneak over to UM to check and might do a few posts...

@ Mocika: nice to know you had a great time, hope work wasn't to hard for you today...

@ Hiljainen: I love fairies...

@Morgana: I just wanted to reply as fast as possible to such nice welcomes.
I'm afraid I'm not home most of the time...a certain member of this board should be blamed for this. :lol

@Hiljainen: You like elves? :) Same here. Funny, a friend of mine gave me a little elven stauette as a present not so long ago.

Weeheee...I just enrolled for a Swedish language course :D
I wanted to do this for years, but first didn't have the courage and then didn't have the nerve to do it besides the further education I did over the last two years.
Now let's hope there are enough other weird ppl like me who want to do this so that the course will actually take place.

Originally posted by Gaunerin
Weeheee...I just enrolled for a Swedish language course :D
I wanted to do this for years, but first didn't have the courage and then didn't have the nerve to do it besides the further education I did over the last two years.
Now let's hope there are enough other weird ppl like me who want to do this so that the course will actually take place.

Congrats!!! This sounds grrrreat!! Inspires me :eek:)
I'll hopefully start some studying as well, but not until
after the summerholiday... :eek:) We'll see :eek:)

I finished most of the x-mas pressies today. Found
great stuff for the kids at ikea. Large tubes of paint,
a whole roll of paper and extra stuff that you need for
painting >:eek:) Then a trainset for the little boy :eek:)