The nicest thing that's happened to you lately

Originally posted by Morgana
I was lucky enough to get 35 l of beer and 60l of spring water as well as 18 l of lemonade... so you can imagine how my 2 weeks vacation will be... PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :D
apparently (for some strange reason) I can also imagine how packed your car looked :D

Talking of spirits, I mixed together some turkish pepper today (or
whatever it's called in English). Quite good imo. And soon I will
have about 2 liters of the good ol' homemade liquor to supply my
wine and turkish pepper :) Looks like I'll be having a party season after all. ;)
Anyways, the best thing that has happened to me would be receiving an envelope in the mail with various Borkis effects and a
couple of signed pictures. Very nice. :)

nicest things : i'm back in France since friday night :) and i bought myself a digi cam :) and ive got a new girlfriend since saturday night :D

Hi :)
i had 330 € for my christmas, which is really cool :)
tonight im leaving for amsterdam, i really look forward to it
i will bring my digicam to have some nice souvenirs :D

1. When I stepped outside my door I found a chocolate santa claus. One of my neighbours had put him there for me :)

2. I went to a Metal Market today and got a couple of albums I could not get hold of elsewhere anymore (for 8 € each ) :D
@ Morg: I got you one of the Suidakra discs you wanted to have. No luck with Spiral Architect though - go and ask mr M ;)

Well, that sucks. Best Buy sometimes had CDs I want (When I go to the store.), and Barnes & Noble has a pretty good store selection. Though, I don't buy much from there, but I did find Trans-Siberian Orchestra at B & N. And at BB, I found Borknagar, Nightwish, Cradle of Filth, Children of Bodom, Death, Dimmu Borgir, etc.

Thats awsome! You like the Trans-Siberian Orchersta too? And best buy is awsome! Its got the best CD selection of any store around here (still crappy though, I ususally use The End) and your selection is pretty good!:)