The Off-topic topic.

Ok, if we're in the Off-topic section anyway, should we also have some game topics?

• Yes

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just popped in on my way to see my best friend who I haven't seen for a while. She's going to read a bit of the novel which I've managed to print off. Let's hope she likes it!

I went round to my friend's house and had a good watching DVD's and talking. Her rather scary flatmate was hanging round trying to get us to go downstairs, but we were perfectly fine in her room, so he got the hump and started sulking and making lots of noise outside like a little kid who wants attention.:rolleyes:

Of course I had a big hangover the next day which was worrying. Have my drinking days past me by? What's happened ? I've turned into a lightweight. This has got to stop. I'm not ready for 'Songs of Praise' and Werther's Orginals just yet!

I'm quite excited now I've got my Turisas and Nightwish tickets. I just have to try and not go on about it constantly at work:kickass::kickass::danceboy:

Before you start, I'm perfectly aware I don't get out much....

pff I bought a little bunny 2 days ago
she's very cute, but she's hyper ! the weirdo
this morning she was running through her cage acting totally crazy :lol: (wich was pretty funny to see) but she woke me up the whole time :(
and now she's sitting in a corner sleeping!! :O
stupid animal, not letting me sleep, but now sleeping herself!

Today's been quite rubbish so far. Not one but two buses drove straight past me on the way to town. Despite the fact I was blatantly at the bus stop waiting for the bus. One of them even had the cheek to shrug as he drove past(!)
So far this has been a v shitty birthday. I'm going to my mate's house in a minute hopefully that should put me in a better mood.

I'm feeling very rough at the moment, I think I caught a bug from having to stay in the train station all night after missing the last train after Turisas in Camden. Someone threw themselves under the train on the Northern line so I had to take a very long diversion instead. The woman at the train station nearly forced me to wander round London until they opened at 6 in the morning until I pointed out that I had no wish to get raped thank you very much. Not being funny, but that area is a bit dodgy...

I'm well looking forward to Nightwish on the 25th and 27th even though it means lots of all day shifts at work. (Oh joy!) Should be worth it, I've been waiting for them to come back since the Hammersmith Apollo gig nearly three years ago. Finally I should be able to check out Anette for myself. Let's hope I don't get battered by all teh rabid fangirls trying to get close to Tuomas , eh?

I'm well looking forward to Nightwish on the 25th and 27th even though it means lots of all day shifts at work. (Oh joy!) Should be worth it, I've been waiting for them to come back since the Hammersmith Apollo gig nearly three years ago. Finally I should be able to check out Anette for myself. Let's hope I don't get battered by all teh rabid fangirls trying to get close to Tuomas , eh?

i'm off to see nightwish in manchester on 5th april! can't wait!!! haven't seen them since.... either 2005 or 2006, can't remember, really looking forward to seeing how Annette performs live.
hahahaha and i know what you mean, it's always amusing watching girls almost faint because he looked vaguely in their direction :p

Sorry for the double post, I just felt this was necessary:-

Rockin.png

and i know what you mean, it's always amusing watching girls almost faint because he looked vaguely in their direction :p

Yeah , I would be very surprised if it didn't make him even the teeniest bit big headed occasionally. You know: 'Look at all the these fangirls! They all want me!':lol:

Yeah, I realise I'm being a bit silly now.

Yeah , I would be very surprised if it didn't make him even the teeniest bit big headed occasionally. You know: 'Look at all the these fangirls! They all want me!':lol:

Yeah, I realise I'm being a bit silly now.

yeah i can imagine eventually it would make him rather big-headed after a while unless he was a really grounded person. which is always disappointing to see that happen to bands

yeah i can imagine eventually it would make him rather big-headed after a while unless he was a really grounded person. which is always disappointing to see that happen to bands

Seen it happen to a depressing number of guys in bands, it's never nice. I actually walked away from a now rather well-known band after being a hardcore from the early days when it happened to their lead singer. They started doing big tours, and he went from a decent guy to an ego on legs almost overnight. :mad:

Personally I haven't fangirled since my deep, dark Rasmus days which are painful to remember (was I really that into Lauri Ylönen? :puke:). Now I stick to admiring musicality, and hair when it comes to Korpiklaani - I want to molest Jonne's hair! And I may well have done by tomorrow :p

nightwish were unbelievable in manchester! can't wait to see them again at bloodstock! i was on the barrier almost centre, and literally about half of the people on the barrier were 14 year old girls, there were some a few people down from me being serious little fangirls, so marco come's to the front, all the girls go crazy trying to get his attention, he laughs at them, then just sees me, headbanging along, singing to the lyrics, just thoroughly enjoying the gig, he grins and nods his head at me, oooh if looks could kill those fangirls would have been guilty of my horrific murder! hahaha

ah the rasmus, i remember having a slight crush on the singer too, all the way back when

and korpiklaani were amazing last night!!!!! we were stood around near the bar during ensiferum and the singer and two other members of korpiklaani came and stood next to us, chatting to fans, i turned around went 'ooh band, wait... talking to hot guy right now, screw the band' haha

Glad to see you enjoyed the Nightwish gig in manchester as much as I enjoyed the London dates! Even tho' Tuomas did give me a rather odd look on the second night at my dancing during 'The Siren' and Whoever Brings the Night'. I wasn't sexy dancing! Honest...

On that note time to change the subject swiftly. I'm planning to watch '27 Dresses' and 'Son of Rambow' at work so that should be fun!