THE OFFICIAL DREAM THEATER DISCUSSION THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me, Kenneth farted.

He'll deny it with a drive-by post. You'll disagree with his denial & present your case with facts such as it smelled bad in his vicinity, he had a guilty look, brown stain on seat of pants, etc. He'll adamantly deny it, suggest you take notes, & give you some mumbo jumbo about ethereal vapor displacement. You'll note that he was the only one in the area prior to the smell & expound upon the fact that it smelled like his mother's bad meatloaf...and that it has never been proven that ghosts fart. He'll adamantly deny it. You'll conclude it could have only been him given the extraordinary amount of data that leads to him. He'll adamantly deny it, call you an ass, and immediately place you on his ignore list. :zombie:

He'll deny it with a drive-by post. You'll disagree with his denial & present your case with facts such as it smelled bad in his vicinity, he had a guilty look, brown stain on seat of pants, etc. He'll adamantly deny it, suggest you take notes, & give you some mumbo jumbo about ethereal vapor displacement. You'll note that he was the only one in the area prior to the smell & expound upon the fact that it smelled like his mother's bad meatloaf...and that it has never been proven that ghosts fart. He'll adamantly deny it. You'll conclude it could have only been him given the extraordinary amount of data that leads to him. He'll adamantly deny it, call you an ass, and immediately place you on his ignore list. :zombie:

Good theory... :Smug:

LOL! Nicely done... nicely done.

Btw, Kenneth, it's "don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out"

He'll deny placing you on his ignore list. :lol:

Just ignore him (not on a little girl's diary list, but just don't read his posts). Paying attention to, and interacting with people such as Kenneth (in his argument troll mode), gives them much sexual pleasure. They win. Just ignore people like him.

I see the trolls are each stroking each others' egos. Cute, but actually rather disgusting.

Shouldn't I be on your ignore list for breaking the cell formatting?

I'd consider you a troll first, seeing as you've managed to get into an argument with just about every new person who has come to the forum in the few months I've been here. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.