THE OFFICIAL DREAM THEATER DISCUSSION THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
He needs John Myung to give him a cuddle like he did James LaBrie, that'd fix him... :heh: But it would probably kill him... :lol:

I'd give him a big cuddle... :D

Then I'd try to steal some of his super drum skills by sapping him of his power... :kickass:

1. Women
2. Music
3. Sleeping
4. Food
5. Athletics
6. Video games

Sleeping is overrated. Some say four to six hours of sleep is enough for a normal person.

I normally sleep about six hours per night, it's amazing how much more you can do during a day compared to a day with 10 hours of sleep. The four hour difference makes quite a lot in ten years, the downside is probably that I die ten years earlier than the one with 10 hour sleep. :lol:

Athletics could be fun. Video games ARE fun but VGA Planets 4 is FTW.

I have to take medication which gets me acting like I got an hour of sleep already. Put that on top of the fact that I have to get up at 6 for school every day, and it sucks.

The real world is not gonna be pretty.

I have to get up usually at 6 o'clock. When you get used to this rhytm it's easier to wake up early. I hate weekends because they break up my rhytm: I end up having a bad case of Mondays.

Just wait till you all hit 35 or so. You cannot believe the importance of sleep. So, if you're hurting for sleep already and you're < 20, I feel for you when you hit 35. Indeed, the real world will not be a pretty sight.

Definitely, don't try to have kids when you're in your mid-30's either. Though I wouldn't trade this Little Me for absolutely anything, it's so f'in hard to go to work on three hours of sleep a night. At least now, at seven months, he's only waking up once or twice a night, I can still be awake 1-2 hours around those wake ups. Sleep need and age definitely form a geometric proportion.

Status
Not open for further replies.