The Official Good Television Thread

Digging Penny Dreadful. Modernity be lovin' the gothic. :cool:

Comcast gave us a deal where we get Shotime for free for three months, so we're watching as much as possible within that time frame.

History Chanels- The World Wars.

Was hesitant to tune in, we've seen this stuff re-enacted a thousand times, yet i cant help but watch. Im just in on the devels of WWll and it is totally delivering. This has been awwwsome!

Totally going to marathon Bates Motel when I get home. Any other watchers? I really dig the atmosphere of the show really dark and slow paced. So far so good.

Fargo continues to be well worth watching.

Anyone else following Halt and Catch Fire? I'm really digging it two episodes in. Tonight's was a lot better than the pilot. Seems like they're willing to break tropes, namely by flying through plotlines that generally take half a season to develop. It's exciting in the early going. I'd recommend to anyone who liked the business drama elements of Mad Men.

spoilers maybe

Is that how the battle went on in the book? Send the most important leaders of the wildlings the night before the 100k man army? So weird

How has season 4 been? I watched through Season 3 and was kinda turned off by it. I'm a huge fan of the books but I haven't been able to summon the interest to watch Season 4.

I have lost interest in following the TV show as well. Prob will just binge when it completely ends. I already know what will happen, and not really pleased with the series direction.

On a different note, Suits is about to start back up again, and it appears they are not undoing any of the dramatic changes from the previous season.

And Deadwood was outstanding. Might be my favorite HBO show. The first seasons of Rome and Spartacus were both pretty good.

I thought the last episode was the season finale, but apparently there's more. I wonder if next season they're going to do a whole new cast

Well this episode Lester fucked up so much (at least three times). He could've had such a life if he wasn't just destined to be a loser. There's one more episode btw.

EDIT: srsly the latest episode was just him fucking up :lol:.

SPOILERS BITCHEZ THAT'S RIGHT!