The Official Good Television Thread

It seems to have attracted a lot of moronic fans.

I wonder if many of them would have been so interested if it weren't for Charlie boy.

Lightning you see the Affair last night? This show just took a turn for the lame hollywood perspective big time. Hoping EP7 isn't as terrible.

Wish I had Showtime so I could watch Homeland.

Newsroom has been great too. I don't care how cheesy the show is, I love it. Aaron Sorkin's writing makes me feel good, as unrealistic as it is.

You have the internet, you can watch anything.

The latest season of Homeland is definitely an improvement though. It's actually watchable.

So is Homeland the new Prison Break? Alternating between great and terrible seasons? I stopped watching Homeland after that piss-poor season 2. Should I keep going?

Lightning you see the Affair last night? This show just took a turn for the lame hollywood perspective big time. Hoping EP7 isn't as terrible.
It's so not subtle, and all the coincidences were just too handy. The one thing to remember, is that presumably this is the story being told to the police, so the dots are connected so neatly probably because parts are fabricated. Although maybe this week they weren't talking to the cop.

The slutty daughter is a good reason to continue watching. So my type.
a38665d0-32c5-0132-0998-0eae5eefacd9.jpg

So is Homeland the new Prison Break? Alternating between great and terrible seasons? I stopped watching Homeland after that piss-poor season 2. Should I keep going?

Definitely, it's a huge improvement.

I just started watching The Blacklist today, it seems somewhat interesting.

It's so not subtle, and all the coincidences were just too handy. The one thing to remember, is that presumably this is the story being told to the police, so the dots are connected so neatly probably because parts are fabricated. Although maybe this week they weren't talking to the cop.

The slutty daughter is a good reason to continue watching. So my type.
a38665d0-32c5-0132-0998-0eae5eefacd9.jpg

Is she of age in real life? She's got the body of a 12 year old on the show

I gave up on season 2 and ended up skimming through most of season 3 and watching the final episode.

Doesn't seem like I really missed much.

Did the same with The Walking Dead when they were on the farm.

god. The season where they were on the farm was mind numbingly boring. At least this season seems to be clipping along at a pretty decent pace.

The production process of this show confuses me. Signed for a second season, but the second season won't begin the same time the first did; in fact, no premiere date has been released.

It seems like Pizzolatto has a fair amount of freedom with the material, which would be a great thing. Can't come soon enough.

So, a libertarian friend I met through german classes recced Parks and Rec to me. Must say the wiff and I are enjoying it. Also watching Star Trek, TNG. I can't call it "good television, but I'm trying to get some context for a game I am playing. At least it isn't Highlander bad.

So, a libertarian friend I met through german classes recced Parks and Rec to me. Must say the wiff and I are enjoying it. Also watching Star Trek, TNG. I can't call it "good television, but I'm trying to get some context for a game I am playing. At least it isn't Highlander bad.

The guy from the Office recreated the exact same show of being in an office but in the Parks department..weird. Takes awhile for Swanson's character to hit his Dwight potential but it's not bad for a primetime TV comedy