The Official Good Television Thread

this most recent episode of Better Call Saul was fantastic. it was the first time i felt like i was watching Breaking Bad. BCS is it's own show and a great drama but it's missing that violent tension from BB. those scenes with Hector and Gus were good stuff.

Reactions: Dak
American Gods is decent. A little too stylized for my tastes, but it's entertaining. And Peter Stormare is the fucking man.

american-gods2.jpg

Season 4 of The Wire is kinda boring me, I'm up to Ep 9 and just waiting to get to the end everyone says is incredible

I really liked Season 1, Season 2 was good but not as good as 1 and Season 3 was great.

I don't know anything about who's involved with this project but the trailer looks promising. Japan doesn't make enough badass action anime, good of Netflix to pick up the slack.

I can't possibly conceive of a better Castlevania anime than the first part of JoJo, though.

Reactions: CiG
Watched the first 3 eps of new Fargo and the first Ep of new Better Call Saul. Fargo is winning but they're both fucking amazing and I wish there was more tv this good.

Reactions: Einherjar86