The Official Good Television Thread

I picked up the full Samurai Jack series set yesterday since it was rather cheap and that season 5 teaser trailer really intrigued me. Never watched this before but I heard a lot of talk about it, just finished the first disc and I love it so far.

It's so cinematic and stylish and feels very fresh for me.

Reactions: Talos of Atmora
The current season of Samurai Jack is awesome. You'll notice more adult type shit in this season because it originally aired during the day on Cartoon Network I believe. Now it's on adult swim and not afraid of a bit of blood.

I picked up the full Samurai Jack series set yesterday since it was rather cheap and that season 5 teaser trailer really intrigued me. Never watched this before but I heard a lot of talk about it, just finished the first disc and I love it so far.

It's so cinematic and stylish and feels very fresh for me.
The current season of Samurai Jack is awesome. You'll notice more adult type shit in this season because it originally aired during the day on Cartoon Network I believe. Now it's on adult swim and not afraid of a bit of blood.
Yaaaay, new fans! :)

Reactions: CiG
So far I've loved every episode, I'm about half way through the second disc.

Just amazing what they achieve with the iconic Genndy Tartakovsky art style. I'm a huge fan of shows like Rocko's Modern Life, Cat Dog, Angry Beavers etc and this is artistically so similar to them and just that whole Cartoon Network vibe (randomly hearing voice actors from SpongeBob SquarePants for example is hilarious) but simultaneously it's so cinematic. I've really fallen for this show in a big way.

Genndy Tartakovsky also did Star Wars: Clone Wars the series which I'm just finding out, I actually plan to buy that too soon.

Highlight episode for me has been episode 7, Jack and the Three Blind Archers. I watched it and then immediately re-watched it. :rofl:

Spoiler alert:

I especially loved this whole scene.

New nat geo series featuring Geoffrey Rush as Einstein is pretty sweet so far. That man can just do no wrong. Plus his wife is the blind broad from red dragon, it's always cool seeing a minor actor take a bigger role.

Recommend me a TV series, guys. I'm a big fan of GoT, Breaking Bad and Vikings. I'm looking forward to the newest GoT season but the wait makes me sick.

I've been binge watching BCS from the beginning as a refresher and while I work out which VPN or subscriber service to use as they've blocked every torrent site here.