The Official Good Television Thread

POSSIBLE SPOILER

The Michael Cera scene was just fucking retarded.

I feel like that sequence is literally this season so far. I'm starting to doubt all those things Lynch said about the "lame" period in the second season. These first 5 episodes are so laborious to watch and downright terrible and do absolutely nothing. I do not think there is one redeeming quality through the first 5.

No way this is a spoiler, at least as of now. LOOK AT HOW THESE WEIRDOS OVERLY ENJOY THIS SCENE

artworks-000126678303-5j5qzk-t500x500.jpg

This anime was OK. The soundtrack is way too good for it though.

Initial D is a classic! Awsome show.

As for Twin Peaks, I think it is slow and annoying but I can't help myself I still like it and want to know what happens.

Some thing though, I think the whole Cooper/Dougie thing has dragged on way too long now.
And the music.. where is it? The whole show is really sterile and feels really "off" without the classic score.

5 episodes and Cooper can't speak. Literally ridiculous anyone can defend it

The show lacks music, dream like surrealism and use of lighting/colors. It's just not Lynchian at all. The "murder" sequence is so un Lynch as well imo

yes

you think Nora lied in the finale?

No, I don't think she did. But that's pure speculation because there's no way to verify one way or another.

I'm more fascinated by the realization that while we've been watching a show about a significant--and mysterious--but manageable event, an alternate narrative has been simultaneously unfolding about a major--and mysterious--catastrophe.

Last edited:
I'm more fascinated by the realization that while we've been watching a show about a significant--and mysterious--but manageable event, an alternate narrative has been simultaneously unfolding about a major--and mysterious--catastrophe.

yes that truly blew my mind. it's crazy since the writers were egged on to writing this final season, I think they wanted stop @ jarden. fantastic, all 3 seasons with different themes. Will age well IMO

Latest TP episode was pretty bonkers. Lotta stuff I'm not gonna forget soon.

Coin trick, car accident (nice to see Badalamenti being put to use), Dougie's meeting with his boss, psychotic icepick assassin midget, etc. Hard to believe this was all one episode.

Man what a great season finale for BCS,
Looks like Hector is fucked for life now, probably exactly what Gus was hoping for when he said Hector deserves something worse than death

Reactions: Dak
Started watching a UK mini-series called Prey. About a cop who gets framed for his wife and son's murder and ends up on the run. Seems pretty good so far.