The Official Good Television Thread

Well he does suffer a bit from the fact that every site uses the stupidest picture of him, but he's said some ridiculous things over the years about why they aren't as famous as Metallica and how they invented metal.

Reactions: CiG
I think he's welcome to his opinions, as silly as they are, but if Dexter is in Canada and looking for a target I think it's viable.

I hope one day you actually have something going on in your life where you realize some things are not worth your time. Like dexter in 2021 or a fucking remake/spin off of it :lol:

I hope one day you actually have something going on in your life where you realize some things are not worth your time. Like dexter in 2021 or a fucking remake/spin off of it :lol:

I recently rewatched it with my son and we both enjoyed it. It was his first time so it was awesome to see his reactions to everything as it went down.

What exactly do you have going on other than constantly acting like a retarded condescending faggot on a forum?

Douche response gets douche response, what else you want me to say? Lol

I would say teenager and younger is the intended and only audience to enjoy early Dexter , so whatever anyway

Last edited:
I remember that show. He had to retire not long after it or the show was ended because he had to retire from memory.
I also remember him in The Wanderers.

Reactions: CiG