The Official Good Television Thread

Yeah it was good. The background it gave Jay was believable enough based on what we have already been told. The actor (I can't remember his name), played Jay quite well. Some of the characters felt a bit odd but it was set in the 80's so things were odd back then too. Making 2020 Coolgardie look like 1980 Kalgoorlie didn't appear to take much. Overall we could probably do with another origins story because there is still a few holes in Jay's background in the city. But at the same time Jay's city history has been spoken about and referred to a few times in the later movies and series whereas not much of his Kalgoorlie life was spoken about.

Reactions: CiG
It's Disney dude, the "comedy" fucking sucks. It's utterly tone deaf too.

She-Hulk scolding Hulk for trying to give her advice because his lifelong struggle with his condition is nothing compared to her simply being a woman is cringe. Having a wealthy white female attorney with newfound superpowers act like the world's biggest victim is dogshit woke writing, and it clashes with the comedy writing in the worst ways imaginable.
uuuggghhh
what the hell??
The MCU makes a comedy and they don't make it funny like a Deadpool movie
this is just lame

Saddest part is She-Hulk has talents like Jessica Gao (Robot Chicken, Rick and Morty) and Kat Coiro (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Shameless, Modern Family) working on it.

At least you have Deadpool 3 to look forward to. It was recently confirmed with a straight up comedy director Shawn Levy apparently handling it.

I got to the end of season 1 and gave up if that helps. I also don't remember season 1 that well if it makes things easier.

My thoughts on The Boys so far, to where I'm at:

Absolutely doesn't surprise me that Stormfront was an actual Nazi (given her hero name) but it was a curveball to me that she was older than she was. And the even bigger curveball of Neuman being the one blowing everyone's head up the court room scene. Seeing as she's building up to being the main antagonist to Season 3, I can't help but wonder where they are gonna take that.

Pretty bold of the creators to make a scene where a Supe with a shrinking power going into some dude's dick hole. That was horrid :D. Also Neuman blowing Tony to bits was pretty intense.

I think the coolest bit so far into Season 3 is Butcher actually taking the Compound V to fuck up that soldier guy and having similar powers to Homelander.

This show just doesn't fucking stop with its twist and turns and gory blobs of shit.

Reactions: CiG
I didn't have a dick scene yesterday...out of respect for the Queen on our national day of mourning of course.