The Official Good Television Thread

how bad did they fuck up The Purple Man in the Jessica Jones TV show??
seriously asking
i am a fan of The Purple Man's comic appearances
but i've never seen the Jessica Jones TV show

i remember the fans Jessica Jones' comic appearances saying that the Jessica Jones TV show sucked
wondering just how bad it sucked

what's the verdict on the ultra divisive warg design around here? i thought the face was pretty cool looking in that still shot going around but the movement is Bad in the usual modern CGI way, and i don't really like the look of the series in general. a lot of the settings look like screensavers, not much texture.

Reactions: CiG
how bad was Moon Knight?? what things about it made it bad??

also
i kinda thought She-Hulk was kinda supposed to be a comedy, right??

I just felt like Oscar Isaac was miscast and I have no attachment to the franchise so I was going in blind and nothing really grabbed me about it. Shitty CGI action didn't help.

She-Hulk is definitely a comedy. The CGI looks fucking terrible and the script feels like a woke Twitter account put to paper. Real missed opportunity with that one.

I just felt like Oscar Isaac was miscast and I have no attachment to the franchise so I was going in blind and nothing really grabbed me about it. Shitty CGI action didn't help.

She-Hulk is definitely a comedy. The CGI looks fucking terrible and the script feels like a woke Twitter account put to paper. Real missed opportunity with that one.

i couldn't even remember the name of the actor playing moonknight

She-Hulk isn't funny??
i mean, i somehow thought that there was no way in hell that they'd try to do the She-Hulk series as a non-comedy,
but then i thought that if they were going to do a comedy
they would at least do it where it was actually hilarious,
you know like the Deadpool movies

uuhhmm
wait a second
these shows are appearing on Disney Plus
and Disney owns Industrial Light And Magic
and Disney can't take the time to make the CGI look awesome??

It's Disney dude, the "comedy" fucking sucks. It's utterly tone deaf too.

She-Hulk scolding Hulk for trying to give her advice because his lifelong struggle with his condition is nothing compared to her simply being a woman is cringe. Having a wealthy white female attorney with newfound superpowers act like the world's biggest victim is dogshit woke writing, and it clashes with the comedy writing in the worst ways imaginable.

Way late to the hype around The Boys, but started watching it with a few of my partners and got up to Season 2 Ep 2.

I wasn't expecting this to keep getting even more fucking crazy, but I seem to surprise myself easily.

Reactions: CiG