The Official Good Television Thread

He's not the worst 'entertainer' we have in this country but I've never really warmed to the guy. I've always thought he was better behind the camera making shows.

Maybe I'm just the right age but I thought he was pretty entertaining. Although I haven't touched a drop of his content in well over a decade lmao.

I don't even think he's been on the screen for much in the last decade. Roving Enterprises is still producing stuff but I can't actually remember the last time I saw him on tv

I don't even think he's been on the screen for much in the last decade. Roving Enterprises is still producing stuff but I can't actually remember the last time I saw him on tv
Oh yeah, I meant like watching old shit online. Maybe it says something that I haven't gone on vintage Rove binges.

Reactions: Slammed
Maybe you just got sick on him always wanting to say Hi to your mother and not to you.
Holy shit dude if you want to talk to my mother fucking ring her I'm not her message service!!

Don't suppose anyone else has watched Upright Series 1 or 2 with Tim Minchin?

Both seasons are brilliant. Series 2 gets a little silly, but it's good silly. Tim Minchin is a great entertainer.

Reactions: CiG
Checking out Gangs of London. Series premiere was fucking amazing. There are a lot of good dramatic crime shows on TV but very few that go into proper action/thriller territory and so far this feels like the TV series equivalent of some ultraviolent 'heroic bloodshed' film which is DEFINITELY something I've always wanted to see. Hope the premiere was representative and that this keeps up. That ending fight, Jesus!!

Reactions: AbelTim and CiG
I am three episodes into Tulsa King. It is certainly no masterpiece but the dialogue has charm and is amusing and Stallone is holding his own well for his first tv show venture. Taylor Sheridan is certainly carving out his empire in the TV world.

tulsa_king-836695858-large.jpg

Still waiting on a single episode of Gangs of London to not be completely insane. Holy fuck that siege episode, I can't believe that was only 50 minutes of television with how much happened. I was so damn invested I didn't realize until halfway through the episode that none of the main cast were involved.

Reactions: CiG