The Official Good Television Thread

right now im into watching Deadwood, Carnivale, Six Feet Under and Breaking Bad. Just finished Hung and Nurse Jackie season 1 which were both pretty good. And the pacific started 3 days ago now! I got the episode just gotta find time to watch it, can't wait!

Just watched an episode of Generation Kill, which I started watching last year and for some reason forgot about. Fuck it's good.

I own it, it's pretty good. I am almost done with season2 breaking bad and about to start season 2 of six feet under. Both shows are awesome!

Tim & Eric Season Cinco: Opinions? I'm disappointed, though the I-Jammer sketch was a good one. Seems they are becoming too reliant on self-referencing in-jokes and repeating show themes.

I own it, it's pretty good. I am almost done with season2 breaking bad and about to start season 2 of six feet under. Both shows are awesome!

I just started watching Six Feet Under from the beginning; when it originally aired I didn't get into it until about Season 3. Fantastic show, I'd nearly forgotten how good it is.

Breaking Bad is ruling as per usual.

I'm in love with How I met Your Mother. I don't know why but something about the show just keeps me coming back. Whether its how hilarious NPH is as Barney or when the next slap is coming, I don't know!

the first Pacific episode was good. It left me wanting lots more.

i'm wait for. HBO will show it next sunday.

btw, who knows El chavo del ocho ¨The Kid from the 8¨? it's very successful here in brazil. very very good tv show.

El_Chavo_Cast.jpg

Latest episode of Breaking Bad = Holy fucking shit. That is some of the tensest stuff I've ever seen.

I just started watching Six Feet Under from the beginning; when it originally aired I didn't get into it until about Season 3. Fantastic show, I'd nearly forgotten how good it is.

Breaking Bad is ruling as per usual.

I think Six Feet Under has one of the best series finales. Great show.

Watched the premiere of Happy Town. It had a kind of quirky noir-esque tone, but it also exhibits a playful creepiness; so it's not entirely dark, but definitely twisted, if that makes sense. I'll watch it again this week.