The Official Good Television Thread

I watched a few episodes of Curb when it was on here, but never really got into it. Well, it was aired at an inconvenient time also.
Maybe I should give it another try.

I used to feel the same. This was the clip that swayed me:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfHqv8YAA9w&feature=related[/ame]

I still haven't watched a single episode of the sixth season since 13, once the season finale comes I'm gonna watch all the remaining ones in a row. With plenty of snacks, of course. I can hardly think of a better way to spend an evening, then again I'm a virgin.

Anyway, you say "tomorrow", but I'm not sure what that means in your time zone. Is the finale airing on Sunday evening or Monday evening? I don't want to Google it because I'm deadly scared of spoilers at this stage.

So the finale was the first time I watched Lost on TV since the first season (everything in between was on hulu) and it was pretty great imo.

I'm really annoyed/disappointed that I didn't like the show before this year, because I could have gone to the Lost panel at Comic Con last year, which would have been absolutely awesome. Now there won't be any more Lost panels :(

A lot of people seem to be disappointed with the finale. Tons of posts on IMDb are about it being a "cop-out." I went into it with no expectations or a need to have questions answered. I care more about the characters themselves than the intricate plot (which really was just a backdrop for a very involved character drama), and the finale definitely delivered as far as the characters were concerned.

I wasn't expecting all the questions to be answered by any means, I just wanted to see what would happen, and I thought it was a great series finale. It was great seeing everything essentially come full circle, seeing everyone in the sideflash remember/awaken.

There'll be an additional 20 minutes or so of the final episode in the DVD boxset, so I'm interested in seeing what it is, but either way, I enjoyed it all. One of the (if not the) best TV series ever, and probably my favorite.

Great ending to the greatest television show I have ever seen.

I started tearing up at one point and I never do that. :lol: A show is good if it can make an emotionless person like me do that.

On a side note, I see a lot of fucking retarded people on the internet today complaining, most of them not even understanding what happened. A lot of idiots actually think they were all dead for the whole series, all six seasons. Dumb son of a bitches shouldnt be watching the show in the first place if they cant understand it. Another thing that pisses me off is the casual viewers who say it is stupid... .Its not a show you just watch randomly and expect to know what is going on.

The final scene with Jack was very moving. Im not a religious person at all, but I loved the themes.

Not exactly a huge spoiler IMO. but yeah...if you look past all the unanswered questions and "what the fucks" still remaining it was great and truly widdled it down to the character based show it really is and focused on the light, dark, love, death, life themes it's always had. fucking genius and it really hit me today that it ended.....can't wait for the box set

and ABC really fucked up for putting the crash set in the credits, it didn't play for everyone but after the show during the credits it showed pictures from the original set, lots of people interpreted it as they all died in the crash but it was put by ABC as a last au revoir, which is cool and that's what i figured it was but people took it the wrong way. and the shoe in the last scene killed all doubts about the island never happening and them all being dead

I also dont understand everyone wanting answers to EVERYTHING. A lot is answered if you think about it. A lot of things dont need answers either.

TEEEEEEEEEEEEE VEEEEEEEEEEEE MIIIIIIIIIIIIINDINDINDINDINDIND

(it's in my brain now
,in my brain noww.w.w.w.w)