The Official Good Television Thread

I just finished Six Feet Under, was a great show and will have to own all those seasons someday when im back home. Not sure what show to follow next, got a few im checking out not hooked on anything though.

I'm in love with How I met Your Mother. I don't know why but something about the show just keeps me coming back. Whether its how hilarious NPH is as Barney or when the next slap is coming, I don't know!

Yeah, the writers of that show are brilliant.

im really enjoying Justified
Deadliest Catch has been good, as always.
Breaking Bad might be the best show on TV
and the Pacific is no where near the awesomeness of Band of Brothers

I'm looking for a good dramatized series (with some level of historical accuracy intact) in the vein of HBO's Rome, but taking place in Ancient Greece.

Watched Ancient Aliens on the History Channel today.

Really interesting stuff on Ancient Egypt and Extra terrestrial influence.

The Theory on The Great Pyramid is astonishing. Basically, the theory states that ancient astronauts had humans build this Pyramid with two tunnels on each side. They would combine elements through each tunnel to create hydrogen and conjure energy.

I don't know about all this but the theories about gods or "celestial beings" actually being Ancient astronauts (Aliens) was pretty convincing and rational.

Check it out!

Also The States is a pretty good show as well.

I FINALLY CAUGHT UP WITH LOST!

I started Season 1 in February or so, maybe March, and now I just made it to the final episode before the finale tomorrow. Win.

Watched Ancient Aliens on the History Channel today.

Really interesting stuff on Ancient Egypt and Extra terrestrial influence.

The Theory on The Great Pyramid is astonishing. Basically, the theory states that ancient astronauts had humans build this Pyramid with two tunnels on each side. They would combine elements through each tunnel to create hydrogen and conjure energy.

I don't know about all this but the theories about gods or "celestial beings" actually being Ancient astronauts (Aliens) was pretty convincing and rational.

Check it out!

Also The States is a pretty good show as well.

This is not a new idea. A lot of Christian skeptics have been suggesting this for a while, with the exception that "aliens" are demons.

This is not a new idea. A lot of Christian skeptics have been suggesting this for a while, with the exception that "aliens" are demons.

Thank you polymath dakryn.

Do you ever take a break from knowing everything? :rolleyes:

bot: I am going to watch ALL of season 6 of Lost tonite!

I've been wanting to watch The Wire, but they don't air it here. Any suggestions of where to get it on the net, other than Netflix? And no torrents either.

I'm on season 5 of Curb Your Enthusiasm. I gotta say, nothing ever matches the awesomeness that this comedy series is.

I watched a few episodes of Curb when it was on here, but never really got into it. Well, it was aired at an inconvenient time also.
Maybe I should give it another try.