The Official Good Television Thread

Relevant to the interests of Breaking Bad fans. I lost my shit the first dozen times I watched it.

Also just came across this one

Last edited by a moderator:
Rick and Morty is fucking BRILLIANT.

EDIT: Yesterday I was awake till 3AM to watch all episodes so far. I'm a little tired now. Bleh.

Just watched the third episode of True Detective. That ending is one of the most ominous things I've ever seen, right up there with Crawl Space.

I'm really digging True Detective ... already watched the first three episodes twice, sucks that we didnt get a new episode this week. Top notch acting, production, and do i even need to mention the cinematography? Just wow.

Also Agree on Rick and Morty being fucking brilliant. The first episode with the doggies taking over was absolutely hilarious.

plans for a SOA prequel bout the birth of the club to take place around the Vietnam era.

Nice, they might even be able to outdo the orignal series if they go that route ... sounds very promising.

Anytime I watch King of Queens am mindblowned by Leah Remini, you get to see her wear all kinda of different clothes. God damn. Her tits!

Re-watching Lost... might not be as good as the first time since suspense was a huge part of the show. We shall see.

I need to see the True Detective show.

Actually just started watching Twin Peaks, a tv series directed by David Lynch. It's a good series, but I have a serious problem with his character development. He can tell a cool/interesting story but I never feel connected to any of the characters. And this is what is happening to this show, and it makes it not fun to watch if you don't care about the characters.