The Official Good Television Thread

This version of SOA will be done and end next season. In the meantime Sutter is planning to do another FX series titled "The Bastard Executioner"...based on a war-ravaged warrior knight from the middle ages. Then after a break from all the previous mentioned, a prequel to Sons will supposably resume based on the origin of the club taking place around a Vietnam time period. Im all in for anything and everything by Sutter.:headbang:

I'm an American Horror Story watcher... and fuckin pissed it's not coming back till January 8th. Goddamn holiday breaks.

Breaking Bad was incredible. Recently finished it, and though the ending is somewhat anticlimactic, I felt like it was a relief for it to end that way. I really like Jesse's character and was pretty repulsed by Walter and Hank's.

Recently started SoA…. interesting. I really like it so far!

Edit: Carpe, ahhh damn seriously?! It was just picking up too!

Breaking Bad was incredible. Recently finished it, and though the ending is somewhat anticlimactic, I felt like it was a relief for it to end that way. I really like Jesse's character and was pretty repulsed by Walter and Hank's.

Recently started SoA…. interesting. I really like it so far!

Edit: Carpe, ahhh damn seriously?! It was just picking up too!

Man I gotta disagree about the Breaking Bad ending, I thought the very last episode of the series was one of the best finales of all time. Very well done.

And yeah AHS is on break until after the holiday :( Right after this voodoo child black girl got shot too. And I tell you what else, I'm pissed they didn't play Hendrix at that moment.

That's fair, and i liked it too. It was definitely satisfying, but also thought it was a bit on the safe side. I liked that it didn't continue on for a million other seasons too.

Voodoo Chile would have been ideal for sure. :lol:

The Breaking Bad finale made me realize how good the Sopranos ending really was.

I'm an American Horror Story watcher... and fuckin pissed it's not coming back till January 8th. Goddamn holiday breaks.

Loved the first season. Despised the second. The third seems interesting. Haven't been able to watch episodes though so I'll wait until after.

Anybody else watch Sherlock? The British one, 2 hour episodes (there's only three but still a huge commitment) with Benedict Cumberbatch? It's really so good. They released a new episode recently and it did not disappoint.

Anybody else watch Sherlock? The British one, 2 hour episodes (there's only three but still a huge commitment) with Benedict Cumberbatch? It's really so good. They released a new episode recently and it did not disappoint.

Thanks you just reminded me to watch the new episode. I liked the first season. A lot of women complained about Cumberbatch's face.

@uhh: yeah the mighty has fallen with the Simpsons. That use to be my favorite cartoon growing up too.

@Onder: Haters. On a serious note, I actually think he's really beautiful. It could be his abnormally high cheekbones but don't see anything to complain about.

@uhh: yeah the mighty has fallen with the Simpsons. That use to be my favorite cartoon growing up too.

@Onder: Haters. On a serious note, I actually think he's really beautiful. It could be his abnormally high cheekbones but don't see anything to complain about.

Do you like white men more than black men?