The official joke thread

its a kid, and he's very unlucky,.. his mom is jewish, and his father is a my pals... so one day he goes to see his mother and ask "mommy, am I jewish or my pals??" "ask your daddy" she says.. so the kid goes to his father "daddyyy !! am I jewish or my pals ??" "why do you ask this?" "well, 'cause the kid next door asked if i were gonna steal or bargain his bicycle"

My canadian bro, stef just told me this! fucking legend!

Priest and a Rabbi are standing on a corner...
A little boy walks out a shop sucking a lollypop.
Priest goes to the rabbi,
"hey! wanna screw him?"
Rabbi turns round with a grin on his face and goes "out of what?".

So this family goes to a talent agency right, and it's a mom, a dad, a seven year old daughter, and an infant boy. So they go in and they tell the talent agency they have a dynamite act. So the talent guy says "Ok lets see it." They line up and begin: First the father take the infant out of the mothers hand, and the daughter goes running to the other end of the room. The father PUNTS the infant, and the daughter catches it. While it's in the air the father rips the cloths of the mother, and starts sucking her tits right there. On the way back, the daughter strips down and also strips the infant of all cloths. She holds it upside down and starts sucking it's dick and fingering it's asshole. While this is going on the father gets behind the daugher and starts fucking her in the ass, while the mother goes behind him and starts licking his asshole. then the daughter hands the infant to the dad, who starts fucking IT in the ass, while the mom and daugher 69 each other. After a while, the father gets up and shits all over the mothers chest, and uses the baby to smear it all over the place. The daughter starts pissing all over the place, including on the father and mother. Then the father takes the infant and stuffs it's back up the mothers pussy, while the daughter sucks his balls. Then the father starts fucking his wife, while the daughter dances around and juggles batons. Finally the father whips out his dick and cums all over the mothers shitty chest, while she squeezes the infant out of her pussy. Then the daughter starts beating the shit out of the baby with the batons, until there's nothing but a bloody mess of guts and brain. Then the father turns to the dauther and cums all over her face, and then the daughter takes a shit on the father's face.
After that, they clean up, and get dressed and stand back up in a line. The talents guys face is like :OMG:. "What do you call yourselves" he finally says. The father replies with "The Aristocrats."

tube-warning.jpg