The official metal 2011 thread

The Under the Sign of Hell rerecording finally has a release date. It will be out on the 20th of June on Regain Records. Also some news about the new album:

Gorgoroth said:
As for the still-untitled next Gorgoroth album, consisting of new material: 66.6 % of the material has now been written, and work on the album is continuing at a steady pace. If all goes according to plan, the album will be recorded later this year.

I dunno, I liked it a lot. I remember listening to The Ancient Covenant when it was just a pre-prod song and that album blew me away more than I thought it would based off that song, so hopefully the same thing will happen

Of course my opinion is only based off of hearing it maybe one or two times, so that could and probably will change. I don't have a reason to really doubt that could release something better than the first two.

Meh. Hopefully there will be better songs on the album than that one. Otherwise I'm actually really looking forward to the new album. Great band.
I got so pissed with them when they lost their keyboard player it's hard for me to listen to them anymore -- that's what made them Not Just Another Deathcore Band. Anyone know what ever happened to him? A Faceless show without All Dark Graves is just sad.