The Official Movie Thread

They should make a movie version of those Batman vs. Predator comics.

Personally, I thought the comics were great when I was younger. A movie version would probably bomb.

Possible spoilers:

It was a pretty average gore fest with a few memorable scenes (I won't say which ones, because they catch you off guard quite a bit). The mute boy was the only part of the movie that I felt was very powerful, but the rest of it seemed to be a bit lacking in terms of the delivery of a strong message that was trying to be conveyed.

A Superman/Batman movie is a horrible idea.

Nah. If they follow what happens in the comics it would be really cool

That superman returns was THE worst comic book movie to date. no fucking way woudl I support that trash coming with batman

I agree, Superman Returns was fucking horrible. But anything with Batman cancels that out :p

They should make a movie version of those Batman vs. Predator comics.

Personally, I thought the comics were great when I was younger. A movie version would probably bomb.

Fuck yeah!

Superman sucks. Worst comic book character ever. Completely overpowered and a huge propaganda tool (Truth, justice, and the american way. Not to mention he fought Nazis in comics during WW2, but who didn't at that time.) Vastly overrated and irritating to watch. Any superhero with only one weakness is overpowered to the extreme, and then add flying, super strength, super speed, ice breath, heat vision, x-ray vision, super hearing... come on.