The Official Movie Thread

I watched Eraser Head for the first time last night. To be perfectly honest, I just didn't get it. Normally I really like the obscure films. This one was just uninteresting to me. I think maybe this movie is better suited to watch while tripping. Anyone have any input on this one?

It has a lot to do with God, religion and sin...dealing with sin...relationships. things of that nature. watch it again with those things in mind

I saw W. yesterday. Wasn't bad. Interesting stuff. It kind of makes you feel bad for George W Bush.

Josh Brolin did a really good job portraying him. As far as the storyline goes, it's pretty weak. It's much more character driven rather than plot driven (especially since most everybody in the world knows the story)

...speaking of South Park, what Imagination Land part is the one where Butters has to use his imagination to make Santa appear because Imagination land needs Santa to help them fight off terrorists or something along those lines. It's hilarious

Butters has the power to think ff something in his head and make it appear and he can't focus so other things appear and characters in imagination land are getting frusterated and something really weird is yelling at him BELIEVE IN SANTA BELIEVE IN SANTA NOW or something along those lines.

:lol:

It's hard to remember exactly and could not find it on youtube.com

dude, the first half of the movie, i couldn't even tell who was who because the 2 main characters looked exactly alike. when i finally found out who was who, i had a horde of flashbacks thrown at me to a point to where i couldn't tell what was a flash back and what was the present. also, every single trap sucked horribly