The Official Movie Thread

I liked Killing Season. I enjoyed White House Down even though it was AMRUCA FUK YEAH! Unfortunately Oblivion was boring and the story sucked, it only looked nice. G.I. Joe 2 was silly but entertaining. The mountain action scene contained a considerable amount of wow effect.

And holy shit, I watched the first Despicable Me yesterday and I had so much fun. Probably the best animated movie I have ever watched tbh. And I usually hate these things.

All of the latest superhero movies have been shit.

are you saying the superhero movies sucked in comparison to movies that aren't superhero movies??

or

are you saying the superhero movies sucked compared to the awesomeness of the superhero comics??

seriously asking

first two Batman flicks are the only ones I would call great but there are a few watchable ones..Iron Man/Avengers come off the top of my head but I havent seen Man of Steel yet

Man of Steel was great. The latest Avengers was pretty damn good. Never been a big Iron Man fan, and the latest Batman was very good too (despite being too long).

I really like Ridley Scott... and I really like Michael Fassbender and Javier Bardem... and I LOVE Cormac McCarthy...

So I'm hoping it's just the trailer that makes this film look like a generic piece of trash:

Last edited by a moderator: