The Official Movie Thread

Fucking love Prey. Watched it twice.
Landscape is amazing. Killer shots. I was all in even before the Pred starting doing shit.
The doggo!
Pred was brutal and strong as fuck. Took an assload of hits. They've never fought humans before
The credits
I wanna watch it again.
Blah blah blah, a little chick beat a Predator. He took a spear through the body and a shot to the head.
Dude was no where near 100%

ergegr.jpg
Blah blah blah, a little chick beat a Predator. He took a spear through the body and a shot to the head.
Dude was no where near 100%
She was the one who shot him in the head. :lol:
She also cut one of his arms off, right after doing backflips off trees, making it chase her into spike traps. You're making it sound like the Yautja was basically done with and she merely finished him off.

Within the last two months, I've been to the cinema nearly every weekend. Even though not many here might care about these movies, I'll post this little list (with mostly subtitled trailers) just in case:

Presque (Beautiful Minds)

Good Luck to You, Leo Grande

El inconveniente (One Careful Owner)

Competencia oficial (Official Competition)

Qu'est-ce qu'on a tous fait au bon dieu? (Serial (Bad) Weddings 3)

El buen patrón (The Good Boss)

Pourris gâtés (Spoiled brats)

I enjoyed all of them, but especially the first three and "Serial (Bad) Weddings 3". BTW, "Good Luck to You, Leo Grande" must have been the movie with the shortest credits I've ever seen.

I also watched and enjoyed the German movie Eingeschlossene Gesellschaft, but it seems there isn't even a trailer with English subtitles.

Next on my list are The Last Bus and Die Känguru-Verschwörung (i.e. The Kangaroo Conspiracy).

The fuck is this trash? Painfully 80s garbage but there’s been so many tits in the first twenty minutes I don’t even care. perfectly dressed turd so far

713090D8-8718-4E61-9FE8-C421F5537294.jpeg

edit: sex scenes are just them profusely licking each other while the female is topless. Visible bush. Surprised I haven’t seen a penis yet

Last edited:
Watched Scream 3 for the first time last night ..... pure garbage.

Scream 2 > Scream >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Scream 3

About to throw on.....
81HWBAEa7IL._RI_.jpg

Just watched Thor: Love and Thunder, I liked it. To be honest, I don't like to go to the cinema, I like to watch movies at home. Don't know why but it's true, maybe it's much more comfortable for me. Besides, I have Firestick and thanks to this website https://www.firesticktricks.com/install-kodi-on-firestick.html I installed many cool apps. Now I have access to any media content.

Last edited:
People fucked me up on Top Gun comparing the mission to Star Wars :lol: good shit to end it. Kinda blah for the first hour or so.

Haven't heard a peep on Nope..

Those Expendables movies are such a fucking wasted opportunity.

Finally got around to seeing...

713kiC-8JhL._AC_SY741_.jpg

I liked it. Thought it was a bit too saccharine while I was watching it but then the ending recontextualized everything in quite a beautiful way. Not sure I get the superlative, seemingly universal praise for it but it's good.