The official Powerfest 2008 "post your pic" thread.

Agreed, red hair looks good...

And since this is "comment on Rachel's appearance" day :))) ,
I say darker nail polish > lighter nail polish....

Thank you! Man I feel such love on this board since last night (and not just towards mahself).

Aye, the pic of me with the "lighter" polish was a lazy day. Sometimes I am too rushed to change it to a troo and grim colour. :p

Red-head Rachel = HOT!!!

:oops: From one hot metal chick to another!

I honestly am tickled with all of the compliments. I was a redhead for about 5 years before I went blond and never received such a response! Haha. I guess blond's really don't have that much fun. =P

...no offense to the fair haired folk here!

...ahem. Y'all better quit feeding Jose's ego. He doesn't need it! :p
You know I lub ya man.

l_142a074b263f287a14f5e680ecf24cd3.jpg

No MOTORHEAD patch on that jacket??????
LEAVE THE HALL!!!!!!!!!!

I honestly am tickled with all of the compliments. I was a redhead for about 5 years before I went blond and never received such a response! Haha. I guess blond's really don't have that much fun. =P

...no offense to the fair haired folk here!

I'm naturally a blonde, and went red. Nothing changed for me when I went red. In fact, I get about as much attention as a redhead as I did when I was a blonde. Which is to say, I get none. :lol:

I'm naturally a blonde, and went red. Nothing changed for me when I went red. In fact, I get about as much attention as a redhead as I did when I was a blonde. Which is to say, I get none. :lol:

As a natural redhead, I don't get too much attention for it. I used to get some when I was younger, but every now and again I will get a comment from a girl because it is ridiculously long and bright red. Though, I'd say that I'm the guy with the longest hair on campus, except for one computer science professor.:loco:

As a natural redhead, I don't get too much attention for it. I used to get some when I was younger, but every now and again I will get a comment from a girl because it is ridiculously long and bright red. Though, I'd say that I'm the guy with the longest hair on campus, except for one computer science professor.:loco:

Yesss...I want your hair. I covet it, even.

A friend of mine with natural red hair recently died it black. I don't know what it is with redheads dying their hair, but it needs to stop. She looks WAY different with black hair, too. Growing up I knew a few redheaded ladies who kept trying to go blonde. It boggles the mind.

Actually, I don't know why so many girls want to be blondes in the first place...

Yesss...I want your hair. I covet it, even.

A friend of mine with natural red hair recently died it black. I don't know what it is with redheads dying their hair, but it needs to stop. She looks WAY different with black hair, too. Growing up I knew a few redheaded ladies who kept trying to go blonde. It boggles the mind.

Actually, I don't know why so many girls want to be blondes in the first place...

Yes, I know several redheads who have died their hair black, and I'm still going "WTF WHY!?" :cry:

LOFL!!!!!!

Awesome.

I still think they should have saved certain Memorbilia, including Jose's broken chair and the late Paddy McDonald to start a Snappy Weiner Hall of Fame.

My broken chair will live in infamy. If my drunk ass recalls correctly, weren't you standing next to me with a video camera when that incident happenned? Why that footage never made it to youtube is beyond me.