The RC baby thread

here you go Ken :loco:

IMG_8351.jpg

My son wouldnt stop fussing. He just ate, was clean, and burped. After a while. I just put him down on his lil vibrating chair on his own and he stayed quiet and happy all by himself. If he could talk he would have probably said "Dad, just leave me the fuck alone already." Already wanting independence at 2 weeks old.

Babies are strange creatures.

raise your hand if your kid(s) have walked in on you while you were humping

raise another hand if they did right when one or both of you were climaxing

sorry, man. That had to be traumatizing

I just use the excuse, "meh....it's natural"

so im guessing you havent received that book in email within the past 3 months? :loco:

I laughed my ass off the first time...then I got it about 5 times after that and it started to piss me off.

:lol: lurch had a cameo in a dream last night. Ken might've been there too. I cant remember much about it, sadly.
I think there's an actual thread about dreams but I can't be bothered to find it.

Really impressed to read so many of you fathers are actively engaged in raising your children! You seem like really devoted fathers, sure your kids will grow up to be astronauts and neurosurgeons. How could they not with faces like that m i rite ?These pictures are absolutely precious, makes even me wanna have kids one day :')