The RC baby thread

http://store.slayer.net/shop.cfm/pk/category/ac/detail/cid/406692/prodid/457596

slayer_onesie.png

or list them in the trade section ...

i am going to place these 2 baby toys on there now ... $5 bucks each just for shits and giggles

so how long does it typically take to potty train?

been trying for a few days with some success ... she holds in till morning even ... dry diaper through the night.

but today she dropped a log in her panties :lol:

we went from diaper to just panties (f training pants) straight ... figured a bit of a mess might be a good learning experience for her :loco:

are we gypsies or a good idea?

tips por favor.

I would probably use training pants/pull ups but wtf do I know...yet. Also, I don;t think there is a set time frame as with everything else when it comes to child development. Every child is different. I remember my lil brother holding his shit in until he was constipated and it hurt like hell.

I have always thought that you were a gypsy anyway so it's all the same.

Training the daughter currently. It's difficult. You really have to be on top of it all the time. The wife and I are both really really busy right now but when the son was a tot, she didn't do anything but sit his ass on a toilet literally EVERY FIFTEEN MINUTES. He still had issues. I'll sit the girl on the pot and she won't do anything and then immediately go hide in a corner and take a dump in her undies. wtf.
She pees in the toilet almost 100% now though, so that's good.
I would say forgo the trainers and just go straight to undies. You'll ruin about 100 pairs of them but meh....

ok cool ... so we kind of do these big cheers/Bravos/hootin' 'n hollerin' when she does anything in the toilet ... she kind of digs that so I think now she kind of remembers to start going to the bathroom.

but otherwise these terrible 2's are kicking my ass.

I'm starting to believe there's some correlation between potty training and adulthood defecation. The aim shouldn't be to have your child hit the ball, but hit out of the park. Half assed potty training leads to what is commonly called around the water cooler as, "filibumster." These are the people who sit on the throne for a good 15 minutes before working up the courage to drop a load. It's a good pretext for rubbing one out every now and then, as you can easily fall back on your bashful bum, but at the end of the day how many hours are lost?

I like to take a shit when I need to take a shit. I don't understand this sitting and waiting and shitting while reading stuff.

oh yeah ... go when you need to. but then I like to sit for another ten minutes or so and still stew (w or w/o a courtesy flush)
bathroom time is precious.