The RC baby thread

nice ... post it on the CF/Tryptikon board, TGF would get a kick out of it. he is there often

Can't be arsed to register an account just for that, but you can do it if you have one+want to.
If I had all the time in the world and assloads of blank clothing sizes 56-104, my kids would have the badassest wardrobes.

Next up when I find the shirts in some box and the time at work is a black shirt yellow logo Mercyful Fate longsleeve and a white Entrench - Trails of Death longsleeve for Dis.

proof that learning from the start, collaboration means, doing things the woman's way :loco:

Last edited by a moderator:
so is Dora the Explorer the most completely useless children's show ... holy crap does that thing suck.

Top baby names of 2010 ...

holy shit those boys are going to grow up to be fagalahs ...
more here: http://www.babycenter.com/top-baby-names-2010?scid=momstodd_20110104:2&pe=MlV4a2UwRXwyMDExMDEwNA..

Girls' Names Boys' Names
1 Sophia Aiden
2 Isabella Jacob
3 Olivia Jackson
4 Emma Ethan
5 Chloe Jayden
6 Ava Noah
7 Lily Logan
8 Madison Caden
9 Addison Lucas
10 Abigail Liam
11 Madelyn Mason
12 Emily Caleb
13 Zoe Jack
14 Hailey Brayden
15 Riley Connor
16 Ella Ryan
17 Mia Matthew
18 Kaitlyn Michael
19 Kaylee Alexander
20 Peyton Landon

Jayden?

ugh

My friends' son's name is Brayden Madison
haha
I've heard a handful of the rest of those. Isabella, Zoe, Madison...thats about it.

you shouldn't name your son Logan or Caleb unless he is born into a family of outlaws.

one of my friends named their son Watson
and another couple named their second son Asher

Another woman has a friend that had twins...she was going to name them Brooklyn and Bronx.

:lol:

but really, whatever happened to naming your kids after some older family members, dead relatives, etc.?