The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Who is the lucky lad Swabs? :D

And :lol: My fucking city is like something out of Fallout 3, really. SWAT ladden cops lined up shoulder to shoulder making a human barricade vs dirty fucking hippies. They fucking smashed everything downtown, literally EVERYTHING along this one block that I frequent on Queen street :lol: and cop cars are being set on fire too. lol@G20... but a lot of people are saying it was staged to justify the 2 billion dollars they spent turning the city into a fortress. Either way, it's pretty fucking cool. Toronto looks like a 3rd world country,

HAHAHA! All my friends in TO left home for that shit. Some have jobs in the area, and their employers just shut down work. How long is that shit supposed to last? I have concerts coming up and Union Station is shut down D:

Cops now have authority to use non-lethal force and searches on anyone in the red zone, for any reason, at any time. :/

Believe it or not I just got back from a date, and it went incredibly. You know me CoBOT, I'm not the kind to post silly relationship stuff on here. But damn I'm feeling pretty happy for once.

dddaaaawwww
Know how ya feel :oops:

Wow Josh, love is in the air <3 hahaha

I feel awesome. I left my bf last night cuz it wasnt working out anymore. And today I'm going on a date with the vocalist/guitarist of another band we have played with last month. We met for the first time on June 4th and my band and his band overall have travelled 5 times so far in order to see each other ever since... my band's guitarist and his band's other guitarist are also in love with each other, it's so cute, we just can't believe it hahaha.

I'm feeling really happy. Happier than I've ever been, I think.

And my new guy really looks like Demonite from here, its creepy hahhahahaha at first when I saw him I though it was him but then I heard him speak French lolll... and his hair is straight vs demonite's curly hair.

I have an exam tomorrow, therefore wholly entitled to procrastinate. This is why I've watched a movie that I've also seen yesterday, after that, Hannah Montana on the kids tv, then I've sliced apricots for mom to make marmalade. Now I'm thinking to zumba. It's now 1.22 PM, panic-attack for tomorrow must occur at like 6 pm. :cool:

procrastinate tomorrow

Joe, the fact that you didn't respond to this makes me look fucking creepy man.
Sorry I had to sleep, can't be on the forum all the time :(

HAHAHA! All my friends in TO left home for that shit. Some have jobs in the area, and their employers just shut down work. How long is that shit supposed to last? I have concerts coming up and Union Station is shut down D:

Cops now have authority to use non-lethal force and searches on anyone in the red zone, for any reason, at any time. :/

It ends in a few days, but everyone thinks it was all a set up OR even the police themselves since the police did NOTHING to stop it, there was 0 police presence despite fucking thousands of cops in the area, plus no firetrucks came for 30 minutes while the cars burned. I mean I am usually not one to believe that kind of shit but there was such a shitstorm about the 2 billion they spent to host this thing that I think the government HAD to have something like this to be like "SEE TOLD YOU" or else they'd get assfucked....

my band's guitarist and his band's other guitarist are also in love with each other, it's so cute, we just can't believe it hahaha.

Aren't you in an all girl band? ;)

And my new guy really looks like Demonite from here, its creepy hahhahahaha at first when I saw him I though it was him but then I heard him speak French lolll... and his hair is straight vs demonite's curly hair.

Who the fuck is Demonite?

l_1a222c5ef3a44436984af67149210b1a.jpg

l_7a16d2c4443543c794e7fbe0222802a4.jpg

I just figured it out... Marie is a troll, the best we've seen. She's being successful for a few years now, and we didn't figure it out. Kudos to you, troll.