The return of the "How are you today?" thread

A most beautiful day in Beijing today. It's like I"m in the STALKER universe, and we just had a blowout. The visibility is 50m, and breathing in equals a pack of cigarettes. Fucking beautiful.

Hello everyone. Haven't visited Cobot in a while. But now I'm back, I think.
I got a job today, that was kind of cool, so, in a few months I'll start working for ThyssenKrupp Elevators. Looking forward to it.
How are you guys? Any news?

Hey, I havent been here for a while either, been busy trying to find a job and get things together. Today has been a good day though, very productive.

Hello everyone. Haven't visited Cobot in a while. But now I'm back, I think.
I got a job today, that was kind of cool, so, in a few months I'll start working for ThyssenKrupp Elevators. Looking forward to it.
How are you guys? Any news?

Last edited by a moderator:
OQAAAMPtKsKTCqA3NPkwks-PE9NFGiU4Prlhw-kRmnPSnRLQMA-HDzrZapYaHEL8SMvSG6vpLBQhagq8tsbnc2YpcM0Am1T1UMlU2GNoO5GC_vuMcF9SLXsTIJO4.jpg

I'm a level 80 paladin motherfucker

How does this relate to the global warming idea? =

1264728849257.png

I'd think this was common knowledge by now seeing how often i see someone "pointing this out"; this isn't LOCAL warming, that's a local issue generated by the GLOBAL warming of the whole planet, more warming = more violent/dynamic weather

theres more to it than that but i can honestly not be arsed lecturing on this, read up on it bro.