Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Guiliani

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Ron Paul

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Other/Undecided/Gon't give a damn/Not American

Votes: 19 48.7%

• Total voters
I'm a Libertarian you idiot. I'm voting Republican cause Ron Paul is a libby running as a Republican.

yeah, I already realize that now. people hate W, and he's a Republican. so it wont happen.

I say anyone but Hillary.

I know it's not some perfect panacea and has many problems, but I don't see another solution, and obviously running it on the free market like we have been has failed.

That's interesting, because when I think of how healthcare is currently run, I don't think of "failure"...that word is more suited to what would undoubtedly happen if we instituted a global "free" healthcare system. And as vihris said, it is downright unrealistic to provide no-bullshit medicare to everyone in the US without some kind of market downfall.

That's interesting, because when I think of how healthcare is currently run, I don't think of "failure"...that word is more suited to what would undoubtedly happen if we instituted a global "free" healthcare system. And as vihris said, it is downright unrealistic to provide no-bullshit medicare to everyone in the US without some kind of market downfall.

There are also not as many people in Canada, which makes it a bit easier to run

I still wish I had some sort of healthcare; I haven't gotten any word for my mia app :erk:

Also, dental would be nice...

But yeah, when I think of our system - failure is one of the first words that comes to my mind...

Millions of people without healthcare = MASSIVE FUCKING FAILURE

If you disagree with this, in all seriousness, fuck you.

Quite honestly, I'd much sooner see some kind of population control law put in place before we even consider trying to treat every sick person or feed every hungry mouth in the country. People simply cannot continue overpopulating the world and destroying all the natural resources we have. It's fucking irresponsible, and it's going to make life miserable for everyone further down the road.

You should probably start with countries who have far, far, far greater population issues like, say, INDIA.

It's an intuitively obvious principle; further elaboration would only serve to dilute this fact.

You should probably start with countries who have far, far, far greater population issues like, say, INDIA.

As soon as we actually develop some immigration control, and keep the rest of the world from shitting out babies left and right and shipping them off to here, I think we'll be alright.

What if there isn't a solution? It's not necessarily that realistic for all 300 million people in the U.S. to be able to afford medical treatment.
It's realistic for 64 million French, 82 million Germans, and 60 million British amongst others. Why not here? I'm sure if the federal government couldn't handle it the states could.

Certainly failed in all those European countries. All those Swedes, Finns and Dutch sure think about that when they consistently have better health statistics than the US. And what market are we destroying? Drug companies? Fuck them.

There are also not as many people in Canada, which makes it a bit easier to run
See above

Millions of people without healthcare = MASSIVE FUCKING FAILURE

If you disagree with this, in all seriousness, fuck you.

It's an intuitively obvious principle; further elaboration would only serve to dilute this fact.

What's intuitively obvious to me is that medical treatment is fucking expensive, and trying to give it to 300 million people is either going to result in shit medical treatment or massive national debt.

It's realistic for 64 million French, 82 million Germans, and 60 million British amongst others. Why not here? I'm sure if the federal government couldn't handle it the states could.

Certainly failed in all those European countries. All those Swedes, Finns and Dutch sure think about that when they consistently have better health statistics than the US. And what market are we destroying? Drug companies? Fuck them.

See above

Except you don't want 'socialized' medicine. You want 'fee for service medicine you don't have to pay for'

The two are completely different.