The Shitposting Thread

I bet that left a smile on her face.
...a sure win bet
ehhINC0.jpg

Reactions: CiG
Just a quick question...

Has anyone here noticed that reading @Slammed 's posts is a lot like eating too much fast food?

I'm sure you've all been in a situation where you walk into a McD's or KFC, or whatever, feeling really hungry, & take a look at the menu & think to yourself "yeah, I could eat that" only to get halfway through the meal before feeling really sick in the stomach & just giving up.

Likewise, I'm sure there's been times for you guys, just like me, where you log into the forum, see that Slammed has posted somewhere & think to yourself "yeah, I could read that" only to get halfway through the post before feeling really sick in the stomach & just giving up.

Thoughts?

Just a quick question...

Has anyone here noticed that reading @Slammed 's posts is a lot like eating too much fast food?

I'm sure you've all been in a situation where you walk into a McD's or KFC, or whatever, feeling really hungry, & take a look at the menu & think to yourself "yeah, I could eat that" only to get halfway through the meal before feeling really sick in the stomach & just giving up.

Likewise, I'm sure there's been times for you guys, just like me, where you log into the forum, see that Slammed has posted somewhere & think to yourself "yeah, I could read that" only to get halfway through the post before feeling really sick in the stomach & just giving up.

Thoughts?
Slammed might be an old windbag, but he's OUR old windbag. Donchu forget dat

Reactions: Slammed
You think reading the words makes you sick try typing this shit every day!
Oh man, that must be a nightmare.

Kind of like the kids which work at KFC. Getting paid .12c an hour & coming home smelling like boiled chicken fat.

Reactions: Slammed
A bit of an expert on what boiled chicken fat smells like are you? Can't you afford lube like normal people?
I don't need lube brother, like I was saying to TechBarb a few days ago, a bit of foreplay is all you need.

A bit of an expert on what boiled chicken fat smells like are you?

Nibbling on chicken wings means your nose hangs directly above the meat, so he's an expert.

I don't need lube brother, like I was saying to TechBarb a few days ago, a bit of foreplay is all you need.

A bit of foreplay and your Jimmyhole is all lubed up?

Good from CiG, giving your Mrs's vag a little "eskimo kiss" will indeed drive her wild.

So the KFC chicken fat is purely for sexual pleasure, fair enough, I hope you let it cool before rubbing it on yourself.
Of course not brother. Empty the box directly on to her tits & dive the fuck straight in!