The Shitposting Thread

Geez your reading and comprehension skills really are failing you today, but I'm sure you'll be better after your midday nap and a nappy change.

A considerate baby would just go and have his nap and not keep up with the lip service.

Proof positive why children of today need such pandering and mollycoddling.

This conversation reads like a "fill-the-gaps" story with two completely different threads.

Always wanted to try a kebab. I want to expand on what I eat that isn't just plain bad for me. Over the past 3 years I've come to like more things that I used to hate before (celery, zucchini, certain onions, peppers...) Thanks to my wife I've gotten better at trying new foods. Only thing that I've tried and hated was lettuce. Not a big fan on the texture of lettuce.

I bet Aussies smell like barbeques and salt water.
*vegemite and crocodiles
One thing that's pretty popular over here is shish kabobs on the barbecue, with about 3/4's of what's on the skewer being vegetables.
:kickass: that's the proper way to do it! We actually have skewers that are just Tomatoes, peppers, eggplants etc.

heres' some of my handywork ....
sK1M8NS.jpg

t5IRZN3.jpg

x2WWxv8.jpg

EVi7Ui9.jpg

8BbmjHN.jpg

KZwpNu6.jpg

f5FA8B9.jpg

wBvXXvb.jpg

mAPUWlK.jpg

u60Dlpg.jpg

Reactions: CiG and Sophii
After my little accident at work, I'm unsure how I feel about going back to climbing. They haven't gotten me back with it, but the unease is there. I'm not saying I won't climb, though.

It happens, people who have car accidents often don't get back in cars. People who have been attacked don't feel safe in the dark. What you're feeling is natural and it's easy for anyone to say 'get back on the horse' but if you really want to do it you'll do it in your own time. Just allow things to take their own time for a little while.

Reactions: Sophii
That's reassuring to me, not being called a pussy for not wanting to feel unsafe. :D

But yeah man, this is definitely something I do want to overcome, but time does need to take its course for me to feel comfortable doing it again. What sucks is we've been getting rained out of work here lately because of freak thunderstorms (the power company that contracted us are incredibly over budget and can't afford many workers getting hurt during storms, so they stick to only boom-bucket trucks and climbers/foremen to work on emergency jobs during those times.)

Reactions: Slammed