The Shitposting Thread

When I get my tax return back In going to seek out my favorite Soul Calibur in the franchise; Soul Calibur 3. My biggest fighting game nostalgia comes from that and SC2, but more importantly 3 with the Character Creation option and the RPG mode they added to the game. Such a good fucking game.

I think a better use of your tax return would be to send us all money so we can buy a bottle of whisky. I'm sure some of us would even raise a glass to you as we drank it too :)

Reactions: Sophii
Of course, but it's not for me, it's for all these other friends who frequent here :)

Just discovered this legend. Dudes a Voldo main champion since like 03 apparently? Also has an astounding memory of some of these old events.

Of course he's fucking Armenian.
@TechnicalBarbarity do Armenians typically like fighting games.

Last edited:

Just discovered this legend. Dudes a Voldo main champion since like 03 apparently? Also has an astounding memory of some of these old events.

Of course he's fucking Armenian.
@TechnicalBarbarity do Armenians typically like fighting games.

not sure why i didnt get a notification :/

Fighting games were just huge with my generation and especially in California(where most of the early Street Fighter legends came from). Everyone i knew played them when i was younger, but i wouldn't say any of my Armenian friends went on to play them competitively. Chris Tatarian is probably the only "famous" Armenian dude i know when it comes to fighters. He has one of the best Kens out there.

Reactions: Sophii
Of course, his favourite is called Ultimate Metal
NTt739c.jpg

Reactions: CiG and Slammed
That station is named after my brother, but points for actually looking for a long V name from India :)

not sure why i didnt get a notification :/

Fighting games were just huge with my generation and especially in California(where most of the early Street Fighter legends came from). Everyone i knew played them when i was younger, but i wouldn't say any of my Armenian friends went on to play them competitively. Chris Tatarian is probably the only "famous" Armenian dude i know when it comes to fighters. He has one of the best Kens out there.

Guess I'll give him a look then! Yeah I discovered Aris on a whim, but apparently he makes videos/teaches competitive Tekken, Soul Calibur, and a buncha memey shit. He likes to rile up his twitch chat by saying really outrageous shit.