The Shitposting Thread

Holy crap I hope it comes with batteries, but it's too big for the arseholes above, guess the only arsehole around here big enough for that is you!

It's chocolate it wouldn't last long enough around my missus for her to even realise what shape it was.

He apparently commented on her tits and body or something during a match and made her uncomfortable. Then said something along the lines of "sexual harassment is part of the FGC and if you take that away, you take away history of the FGC" or some shit like that to fuck with people, then all those "gaming journalists" took the shit to heart and made a big deal about it.
The funniest FGC sexual harassment story ive heard so far has to do with Gllty(who's a tranny) supposedly groping/harassing other girls at tourneys.

edible-anus-chocolate_1.jpg
:lol:
@arg's favorites, lol.

Fighting games are the most intense genre, besides MOBAs I think.

Koreans go fucking NUTS over League of Legends as much as they do Tekken.

That bottom one I have no fucking clue about.
Incel gamurs mad bout football.

But FPS, yeah man they were fucking huge! I dont know how much in terms of competitive play nowadays, but I know they are more popular with twitch streaming instead of tourneys (thanks to online play)

I remember when the first 3 Halo games were like the biggest fucking games on the planet and helped kickstart the whole MLG thing. Like that shit hit sports channels in the US and had a shitty butt rock band as its music.

Last edited:
I find myself increasingly tempted to get back into gaming. But, it seems to be a rather expensive hobby. Plus, I don't want to get addicted to it again. That's why I quit gaming to begin with

Reactions: Sophii
Almost to moving date. And the old man and I have settled on a dog breed together, even found an AKC/ award winning/ etc breeder only an hour away.

We're getting a giant monster puppy :) :) Pic off google. I had an English mastiff and an akita growing up so I think I could train one of these big teddy bears.

Images-of-Moscow-Watchdog.jpg

Just glad I talked him out of the corgi they're cute I guess but soon as he said he was cool with this I lost my mind.