The Shitposting Thread

I find myself increasingly tempted to get back into gaming. But, it seems to be a rather expensive hobby. Plus, I don't want to get addicted to it again. That's why I quit gaming to begin with

Its a good hobby. I see nothing wrong with it as long as you don't fuck your life up by only doing that on a daily basis.
I work pretty much full time, but on my spare time I try to get into competitive gaming for fun.

Images-of-Moscow-Watchdog.jpg

Almost to moving date. And the old man and I have settled on a dog breed together, even found an AKC/ award winning/ etc breeder only an hour away.

We're getting a giant monster puppy :) :) Pic off google. I had an English mastiff and an akita growing up so I think I could train one of these big teddy bears.

Images-of-Moscow-Watchdog.jpg

Just glad I talked him out of the corgi they're cute I guess but soon as he said he was cool with this I lost my mind.
Have you heard of the Caucasian Shepherd? Check them out.
maxresdefault.jpg

2S8NH6elwp_Jib6DOLU_3z4927cz1tFWxWDKXcDH3KA.jpg

And here's a puppy ...
gpF5awxBB-VQ7m17-k1fIBE4rG7rojKLhy88omD2m2U.jpg

Reactions: Carpe Mortem
They're gorgeous but the saints are especially known for a mellow and gentle temperament. If I had the time to dedicate to a more difficult dog I'd be getting something a touch prettier like that.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
Not specifically, I just mean the fungi in general. The way they are in our ecosystem, how much they are of an importance in said world, even by how weirdly shaped they can be.

I always thought mushrooms had a mystical presence about them (not superficially, just in the way they function.)

We did the photo shoot for my cuz's album on a batch of 'shrooms some old guy gave us. Our only memory of the night was the following day when we developed the photos and pieced together what we did.

Reactions: Sophii
That sounds fucking wild.
As much as I am paranoid about the idea of using psycho active drugs, Ive always been curious about microdosing with shrooms.

I dont often care for or usually like stuff like that, but its been a curiosity for sure.

To be honest I wouldn't recommend what we did. It was a long time ago and as odd as it seems you could trust people a little more back then but still accepting something laced with fuck knows what from a guy on the street while drinking and carrying $3500 worth of camera gear is not clever. Many a time when we've looked back at the night we do laugh at the pics in the album cover but we always think about just how lucky we were not to have anything happen to us.

Mushroom = kept in the dark and fed on bullshit or pretty much every job I had where I worked for someone else.

To be honest I wouldn't recommend what we did. It was a long time ago and as odd as it seems you could trust people a little more back then but still accepting something laced with fuck knows what from a guy on the street while drinking and carrying $3500 worth of camera gear is not clever. Many a time when we've looked back at the night we do laugh at the pics in the album cover but we always think about just how lucky we were not to have anything happen to us.

Yeah, no fucking kidding. Who knows what could have happened.
I wouldn't know how to go about that, finding someone to trust enough to not get stuff laced with things that could permanently hurt me.

Reactions: Slammed
Yeah, no fucking kidding. Who knows what could have happened.
I wouldn't know how to go about that, finding someone to trust enough to not get stuff laced with things that could permanently hurt me.

In hindsight we probably should have asked for references before accepting the mushrooms too. We've got a photo of the "mushroom man" as we started calling him, and we were going to use it in the album cover but in the end we decided against it just in case he was connected to some dodgy shit (other than laced mushrooms of course).

In hindsight we probably should have asked for references before accepting the mushrooms too. We've got a photo of the "mushroom man" as we started calling him, and we were going to use it in the album cover but in the end we decided against it just in case he was connected to some dodgy shit (other than laced mushrooms of course).

Thats fair enough I would say. Wouldn't want to go further into that rabbit hole myself.

You still got any of the pics?

Reactions: Slammed