The Shitposting Thread

Still never had vegemite. Heard it was incredibly salty though.
It's just the right amount of salty if you ask me, although there must be other factors at work as I'm someone who likes barely any salt on fries and dislikes salt & vinegar chips as well. Vegemite has a nice sting to it. It's one case where I can't be loyal to my own country, as New Zealand's Marmite gets a thumbs down from me. British Marmite is ok but a pain to use as it's runny like molasses.

Alright, cool! I ADORED those photos; mushrooms all have an awesome unique design.

As far as edible shrooms (non psychedelic) which are some of your favorites to eat/cook? (Saw where you said oyster shrooms are one*) I've only ever had your standard button cap mushroom you find in stores or at restaurants that serve them on pizza, etc.

hey sorry I forgot to respond earlier.

some easily identified tasty wild mushrooms

morels (almost time for these)
Chanterelles
Chicken of the woods
Hen of the woods (yes they’re different)
And of course oyster mushrooms. There’s a few time lapse photos in the pics thread of me growing my own kings trumpet oyster mushrooms.

if you’re still interested once they start popping up this year I can post some foraging pics. (I usually do anyway)

Reactions: Sophii
Getting tired of bad shit happening this month.
I tried pulling hanging limbs out of a big wire, ended up ripping a wooden board that had vinyl scaling out of a house. It was my fault for sure, but the way the limbs were caught in between 2 trees, rather big limbs that were also rotted wood, I wasnt able to push OR pull them out of the line without something happening. I got a write up, but they were glad I was honest about it. If my general foremen didn't like me I'd absolutely be done today. This is strike 2; one more write up and I'll be suspended for 3 days.

3vYJBsvbHNLPBMxsg1RwgKXnwpW4FpjfMl61v11a98Gu4RWo0dQFT0z04Ernj8sSlS_61oGofSDummhbq0yHAPAQ3i0j7V2mvnkOkzBqXjHHEswBJIYE2ZerblYZbo5T7sA7xrB12OUGq5G-l8EpZcACYQ

Sup bois.

How's every body been?
The end of this month has been looking up for me. The crew I've been working with is gonna start me climbing trees again and this time they have a foreman that actually will help me go through everything and make sure I dont fuck up.

Good news Tera. I'll hire you to come and pull down the tree at my parents place, you scale one side I'll do the other and we'll see who limbs their side first :)

Reactions: Sophii