The Shitposting Thread

Let Tera have some training and it might be differnt, he's young, small and nimble.
He's put on some weight since he started working there ....
0mUNQ7p.jpg

I figured out where I fucked up with the blakes hitch. I got it completely backwards. I'm not afraid to get up in a tree anymore.

Also; running a big chainsaw is not optimal for brush cutting, lol. One of my co-workers tricked me into that and it was awful.

Reactions: Slammed
Also; running a big chainsaw is not optimal for brush cutting, lol. One of my co-workers tricked me into that and it was awful.

There is a lot of jobs that people use big saws for that could be handled just as well with smaller saws if done right. Just because the chain bar doesn't go all the way through the timber doesn't always mean one needs a bigger saw.

I'm still really small and nimble.
I also get picked on from that falling incident, but my GF complimented me on having the balls to get back up and working afterwards.

She let you have them out of the jar on the bedside table? :)

You've only been married a few months and you've already got a GF? You work quick :p

There is a lot of jobs that people use big saws for that could be handled just as well with smaller saws if done right. Just because the chain bar doesn't go all the way through the timber doesn't always mean one needs a bigger saw.

She let you have them out of the jar on the bedside table? :)

You've only been married a few months and you've already got a GF? You work quick :p

You fucker you know what I mean :lol:

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
I don't mean to fuckin emo post all the time, but man - its always good to find something to smile about. It may not be for yourself, but anything to keep your head up and keep life fun is important. Its been a lesson for me after the wretched month of February. Problems really are small in the grand scheme of things.

What? You mean getting high and drinking your own piss isn't the way to stay on top of life?
Damn I am shocked, I thought I was living the dream.